• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'd argue 2 staff due to the fact that we're taking away the spicier stuff instead of adding some (Dura Neg + its resistance goes and Causality Manip). I don't think anything here is very controversial except for Dimensional Manipulation, as somebody informed me it's much more strict to get it.

I'd argue 2 staff due to the fact that we're taking away the spicier stuff instead of adding some (Dura Neg + its resistance goes and Causality Manip). I don't think anything here is very controversial except for Dimensional Manipulation, as somebody informed me it's much more strict to get it.
If it is strict, ig we can change it to space-time manipulation?

I agree with ST manip yeah.

Shouldn’t all the Infinite additions apply to modern and classic Eggman with the Phantom Ruby though?

Also I wonder what the stance is regarding super forms being negated when they’re struck by something while they’re off guard.

Oh yeah, the Ancients also get the hammerspace nullification stuff, since their machines can rip the CE out of base Sonic.

Last edited:
This seems mostly fine.

There seems to be an issue listing MS and CS' restoration of White Space as Limited, so might I propose instead we use Passive Limited Void, Life and Space-Time Manip here. This still keeps the proposition that they're only affecting this area through running, but because they aren't in control of it, it would be Passive.

Other than that, not much of an issue seen here.

Only thing I’d add is maybe the hammerspace null stuff for Ancients tech and giving all of Infinite’s suggested added powers to modern Eggman since he was the one who first stated NS existed and that the PR was the one that created it.

Only thing I’d add is maybe the hammerspace null stuff for Ancients tech and giving all of Infinite’s suggested added powers to modern Eggman since he was the one who first stated NS existed and that the PR was the one that created it.
Yeah, the Phantom Ruby Infinite has. They refer to it as "the Phantom Ruby" throughout basically the entire game (And the screenplay/script of the game states Infinite created it using his PR).

I want to say that the Sonic Encyclo-Speedia also refers to Null Space as "endless", which can further support Null Space being infinite in size. I don't have my picture currently on me though, but, yeah.

I want to say that the Sonic Encyclo-Speedia also refers to Null Space as "endless", which can further support Null Space being infinite in size. I don't have my picture currently on me though, but, yeah.
Isn't that scan literally in the op? If not, that's strange. In pretty sure in my doc for this CRT, I linked the Encyclospeedia scan plus the cut dialouge as proof of it being infinite in size.

No need for apologies, my guy, you were trying to help!

Speaking of, I believe this CRT is now all wrapped up. Thank you all for bringing this discussion to life and helping me make the profiles as accurate as possible over time.

You know, as long as we’re talking about removals, maybe matter and antimatter resistance should be scrapped from Sonic and Black Doom, considering these characters aren’t even visibly affected by the attacks from Blue Falcon/Heavy Dog/Diablon, due to not showing any signs of damage like invincibility frames.

Last edited:
I disagree with quite literally everything fite me Shake and I know I’m right because I main Sonic with items on in Brawl

(No but I’m all seriousness I don’t agree with resistance to ice manipulation via breaking out of frost. If it was resistance they wouldn’t have been frozen at all. They’re just stronger than the ice is all.)

I disagree with quite literally everything fite me Shake and I know I’m right because I main Sonic with items on in Brawl

(No but I’m all seriousness I don’t agree with resistance to ice manipulation via breaking out of frost. If it was resistance they wouldn’t have been frozen at all. They’re just stronger than the ice is all.)
I'm pretty sure breaking out of being frozen solid warrants some level of resistance. If you were froze in ice irl, not only would your muscles be kinda ******, but I don't even know if you'd retain consciousness. That said, do you really have to resist being frozen altogether if you can just break out afterwards? Cuz I've got another verse with a similar feat but a bit different that I had planned to give resistance to ice manip.

Imo elemental resistances are a bit more difficult to prove compared to haxy stuff. If you get hit by the soul erasing beam and you still have a soul, you obviously resist soul manipulation. You get hit by the flamethrower that melts planets, it only (using only loosely here) proves that you’re at least planet level, rather than resistant to fire. I think you should only have resistances to that kind of stuff when it’s blatant that it’s resistance and not being a tank. For example, take fire manipulation…

Hiei resists fire because in canon being half fire demon gives him an innate resistance.
Natsu resists fire because his whole gimmick is eating fire.
Blastoise resists fire because water type resists fire.

But if Goku were to take a fire he’s more likely than not just stronger than it.

Imo elemental resistances are a bit more difficult to prove compared to haxy stuff. If you get hit by the soul erasing beam and you still have a soul, you obviously resist soul manipulation. You get hit by the flamethrower that melts planets, it only (using only loosely here) proves that you’re at least planet level, rather than resistant to fire. I think you should only have resistances to that kind of stuff when it’s blatant that it’s resistance and not being a tank. For example, take fire manipulation…

Hiei resists fire because in canon being half fire demon gives him an innate resistance.
Natsu resists fire because his whole gimmick is eating fire.
Blastoise resists fire because water type resists fire.

But if Goku were to take a fire he’s more likely than not just stronger than it.
I think vs wiki explicitly doesn't scale fire to physicals. When someone has a Tier 7 feat via fire (like with Endeavor for example IIRC), it doesn't scale to durability when other people tank it. It's fire resistance IIRC. I can see what you mean tho.

That said, he does seem to resist the affects that come with freezing, like his body dying, his muscles not working, or him losing consciousness. So it should be a resistance, even if limited I reckon.

I think vs wiki explicitly doesn't scale fire to physicals. When someone has a Tier 7 feat via fire (like with Endeavor for example IIRC), it doesn't scale to durability when other people tank it. It's fire resistance IIRC.
Oh right… I forgot about that…
(Read this with disdain and disappointment as I wish I still forgot that was the case; that’s so unbelievably asinine and I opposed it even then)

I agree with you two. The real Phantom Ruby should likely be capable of whatever the prototype/fake ones can do.

Back