• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welp unless we have new abilities that have yet to be listed here at the very least we have everything else ready for a major CRT calcwise

What's going to be the new tiers?
just posted right here so since the calc is approved for the high 6-B that'll be the biggest scaling thing pushed but other than that we have a low 7-B+ casual storm creation feat from super sonic so that'd just be another supporting deat I'd suppose

Okay sorry this took so long so it looks like we'll be outright scaling Super Sonic to City level using this new calc as a supporting feat (calc has a low 7-C+ and a low 7-B end we'll see which will be accepted)

Although the scaling will be a lot different if we can truly say the high 6-B is applicable

That said I did a quick render for Super Sonic as well but hopefully we'll finally get an official one to get a better render

That said I did a quick render for Super Sonic as well but hopefully we'll finally get an official one to get a better render
Speed Battle and Sonic Dash have renders, although they aren't in the style of the normal movie renders we have here

There's an upcoming CRT a few of us have in the works coming out soon, which will include all this and a potential 9-A upgrade for the unamped cast.

Also the team behind the Sonic Movie duology must really love a good power fantasy, because there's no other explanation for these two movies to have such good feats other than them being nerds lol
can you link the discussion because I already have a CRT blogged for all the calcs we have accepted along with a few ability additions

I was also gonna blog a tails profile so I'm gonna need an in on this since it for sure wasn't discussed here if that's not asking too much

Last edited:
Blitzed

Also there's no discussion that took place on here, a group of us banded together to search up and down for feats. Feats like this, for example
God damn it it looks good too lol

And that's a good LS feat for them to scale to regularly I made a thread for the 2 Super Sonic LS feats since they're two ends of the same feat

Btw since you're here tf are we scaling the high 6-B feat to from Sonic's quill that eggman had

Are we scaling that to him using chaos energy or his charged self either way obviously Super Sonic will be "at least high 6-B"

We just need a few more evaluated and we're all good. Namely this one for Class G Lifting Strength for Death Egg Robot and Super Sonic (though the calc needs to be readjusted slightly) and adjustments on one other.

As for the sandbox preview, here's what some of the profiles would look like when this upcoming CRT is said and done. It's mostly just updating Robotnik at this point
Hmmm....

*I guess the teleportation/telekinesis is from scaling to Green Robotnik? I don't mind it too much but I can see some future contention there, perhaps Super Sonic likely/possibly having it will be safer?

*Sonic needs free movement for his Hawaii sprint feat from the second movie plus it already strengthens his agility jurisdiction.

*I'm guessing Healing and Light Manipulation are a no go for SS? (Due to being too vague or assumption based).

Overall I'm liking the look of the Sandbox.

Hmmm....

*I guess the teleportation/telekinesis is from scaling to Green Robotnik? I don't mind it too much but I can see some future contention there, perhaps Super Sonic likely/possibly having it will be safer?

*Sonic needs free movement for his Hawaii sprint feat from the second movie plus it already strengthens his agility jurisdiction.

*I'm guessing Healing and Light Manipulation are a no go for SS? (Due to being too vague or assumption based).

Overall I'm liking the look of the Sandbox.
Agreed

Also I watched it frame by frame a couple of times super sonic shouldn't have explosion Manipulation as looking at it frame by frame you see he punched the Death Egg with his right hand

Oh yeah about my Tails sandbox I will probably update it with videos now that there's high quality footage online I was just sick those last few days so I couldn't do it
It's all good we've got a pretty good one here
Blitzed

Also there's no discussion that took place on here, a group of us banded together to search up and down for feats. Feats like this, for example

btw got some renders we can use for character if anyone wants to, although we should definitely at use the eggman one since it's a full body one

I quite like the Robotnik one, we used to have that Knux one on the page, but it got changed later on, the Tails one is also pretty good ig

Back