• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So yeah, someone made respect threads of Tails and Knuckles on Reddit. Nothing else to say here, except that they're also working on updated versions of Sonic and Robotnik's for scaling.

May likely bring up proper video clips for future calculations.
Snooping as usual, I see?

EDIT: And there we go with the Blue Blur. I don't know if they're making one for Tom with feats from the sequel.

Last edited:
Rewatch it until your opinion changes and then maybe you'll be redeemed in the eyes of Christ
0*LVmD_Qft8ngO3sBk.jpg

Just found out what it actually is. I thought it was just him getting a glizzy guzzler or something. Nah it is far worse.

My original thought was him having third tail this is infinitely worse
Sometimes it's a blessing in disguise not doing a double take, I briefly saw it once I didn't process what it was (thought it just weird Sonic fan art) went to other threads, came back here saw that the pictures have been deleted, read the above comments and breathed a sigh of relief.

Anyway let's drop this and pretend this event NEVER happened (starting now).

Back