• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well, I will have to unsubscribe to this thread in that case. You can send me a message if you need my help later.

You're missing the point. We know this are actual planets because they can't fit on Earth. They even separated after the final boss. They're far enough to the point where we don't see them from Earth's view. Saying that we don't know the distance is ignorance if we can make appropriations.

╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âu╠Âp╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠ÂR╠Âe╠Âl╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Âv╠Âi╠Âs╠Ât╠Âi╠Âc╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âl╠Âo╠Âw╠Âe╠Âr╠Â.╠Â

Yeah, i agree.

JiggyHunter11 said:
╠ÂT╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âw╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âe╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âu╠Âp╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âj╠Âu╠Âs╠Ât╠ ╠ÂR╠Âe╠Âl╠Âa╠Ât╠Âi╠Âv╠Âi╠Âs╠Ât╠Âi╠Âc╠ ╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Âl╠Âo╠Âw╠Âe╠Âr╠Â.╠Â

Yeah, i agree.
I swear to everything holy if this happens...

Yeah, those planets all look too close to really grasp. Plus, you see him fly off the Earth's atmosphere and then there's like a time cut in which they're already there.

I don't think the timecut would be decisive since Sonic was still looking at the sky with Tails, so the scene implies that they reached space right after Yacker left.

There still isn't enough on screen scenery or given distance to grasp from.

I didn't see a speed feat for anyone outside of Super forms in that video. Sonic is literally pushing the Eggmobile in that video, and Eggman was never traveling at FTL speeds feats in any of the scenes Sonic was keeping up with.

He's talking about the Eggmobile also flying to the Non-Agression zone, the same one that Sonic can keep up with

Sonic didn't push the Eggmobile when it flew to the Non-Agression zone, at all, Sonic wasn't even close to it, nor it had a aura from Sonic like things boosted by him,, you can claim it to be a outlier for the Eggmobile, but not this

And in multiple scenes Sonic caught up to it even when Eggman was trying to escape (16:05) he also beat Metal in many races who should be faster than the Eggmobile

Half the upgrades never go in or get recognized. But this one is actually being attended by quite a few people.

Back