• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time!

Knuckles the Echidna
Scaling
: Sonic Heroes Website-Has unbeatalbe power in battle
Shadow the Hedgehog-Has greater strength than Sonic & Shadow
Sonic Battle Website-His punch has an heavier blow than anybody else
Sonic-City & Cover-Is as strong as Sonic's fast, has the reputation of being the strongest Sonic character
Sonic Channel-Is the mountain to Sonic's wind
Sonic Runner-The Super Egg Pawns, which could completly tank Sonic's attacks, couldn't withstand Knuckles' power(Other power types can perform this too)
Sonic Forces-Took out a Phatom Ruby Clone Zavok with 2 blows while it took Sonic, just before escaping prison, several strikes to beat him. Zavok could hurt Sonic at the time of Lost World simply by blocking his Homing Attack one-handed
Likely Accelerated Development: FRA
Skill: Fought Sonic to a draw in SA1
4th Wall Awarness: Can look at the player & get annoyed or bored while waiting for them

E-123 Omega
Scaling
: Claims to be much stronger than Shadow & was responsible for Shadow's resealing in the future. Overwhelmed & forced Mephiles to retreat once he teamed up with Shadow. Later fought Mephiles alone for an unknown amount of time.
Speed: Can keep up with Shadow(Same goes for Rouge)
Potentially Accelerated Development: Despite being a robot, it still continues to keep up with the rest of the cast who are noted to improve quickly overtime. Apperantly it can upgrade himself with the data of others!?

Shadow the Hedgehog
Accelerated Development
: Omega mentions at the start of Heroes that Shadow & Rouge's combat abilities are beyond his expections. Keep in mind Omega has scanners, was built to guard Shadow & reseal him when need be, so he would've Shadow's older data. From the end of SA2, Sonic Advance 1+2 & beginning of Heroes, Shadow must have become passively stronger while he was asleep explaining how he can keep up with the rest of the cast. A couple months before the events of Episode Shadow, he beat per-Phatom Ruby Infinte. Infinite used this time to get upgraded by Eggman with the PR, prepared a Virtual Reality in order to kill Shadow & was suprised Shadow managed to survive. Keep in mind Omega was broken down by Infinite's Virtual Reality not too long ago. His clone taken from data of Episode Shadow, making it as formidable as the real deal at that time(1 month before Forces), was as fast as Sonic at the start of Forces, proven as he intercepted & knocked away Sonic's Homing Attack with his Stomp Technique. 6 months later the real Shadow oneshots that same clone & a clone of Metal Sonic who was closely rivaling Sonic till beginning the Forces.
Speed: At the time of SA2, he & Sonic were moving faster than Sonic ever had previously. Has casually evaded lasers with no problem multiple times. Was faster than Rouge in Sonic Rivals 2. Also we need to reword the feat in his page. When he touched the Lightspeed Circuit, his body gets transmitted as an electro particles by the circuit. So the circuit is moving him at that speed, but this still counts as a reaction feat as he dodged the firewall & chose the right pathway while in that state.
Hax/Resistance: In Sonic Battle his moves from some DeepL translations are not referred as just space, but space-time distrotions/warps.
4th wall Breaking: Looks at the player, talks to them & can get bored with them.
Possibly has Sonic's Danger Sense aswell!?

Last edited:
agree, although the OP should make the post better to read, divide knuckles and omega because i had a hard time reading this, all too stuck together

agree, although the OP should make the post better to read, divide knuckles and omega because i had a hard time reading this, all too stuck together
I divided them & fixed a few grammar errors. Also thanks!

I only disagree with the Forces clones as reasoning since they are really inconsistent
I sorta agree, the game even mentions (after Infinite get defeated) that there are PRCs of Infinite alongside Metal, Shadow, Zavok and Chaos fighting the resistance when Dr Eggman makes his final move which completely messes up the scaling plus the game shows not all PCRs are made equal like how Shadow one shot his PRC (after getting stronger in his six month virtual sabbatical) but it took the Avatar and Sonic (late game Forces) to beat a large Metal Sonic PRC.

I sorta agree, the game even mentions (after Infinite get defeated) that there are PRCs of Infinite alongside Metal, Shadow, Zavok and Chaos fighting the resistance when Dr Eggman makes his final move which completely messes up the scaling plus the game shows not all PCRs are made equal like how Shadow one shot his PRC (after getting stronger in his six month virtual sabbatical) but it took the Avatar and Sonic (late game Forces) to beat a large Metal Sonic PRC.
The Infinite clones were made after the real Infinte was beaten & weakened so of course those clones wouldn't scale no where near a full power real Infinite. The Metal Sonic Clone, the Avatar & Sonic fought, was obviously amped. Aside from the visual difference from the other clones(being always glitchy & very big) that clone was using abilities the real Metal Sonic either doesn't have or are weaker. The Shadow Clone was made 7 months before the end of Forces but whatever.

Metal does have those powers it’s stated clones have the same abilities as the originals,.
I mean that bigger Metal clone was manipulating Infinite's cubes, creating electric pillars, using magnetic powers to surrond himself with other Eggman robots, teleport(tho you could argue this is just chaos control), fought Sonic & the avatar simultanously. That's why i think this clone specifically was probably amped.
I wanted to add, great job at finding these scans. Really informative stuff
Thanks, very appriciated! But i've to admit, i made an error with one of the scans in the OP & i'll probably have to edit it later.

Reactions: JED
iirc there was a dead link somewhere when I looked through this yesterday, forgot where tho.

As for OP, I agree with everything except the Forces clone scaling which I'm neutral on. Nice work btw

iirc there was a dead link somewhere when I looked through this yesterday, forgot where tho.
Actucally i was talking about the Metal Sonic link having scans in low quality & no sources. I just fixed it & found more scans for him(Also Metal AP scans in his page are broken for some reason?). Good eye, i didn't noticed the deadlink in Shadow's speed section, replaced it now.
As for OP, I agree with everything except the Forces clone scaling which I'm neutral on. Nice work btw
Understandable. Thanks a bunch!

Thanks! Does this mean any of this can be added or do we need more staff support?

So that makes 2 mods that are in support. This should be good to add now.
Need Shadow’s page unlocked though.

Last edited:
So that makes 2 mods that are in support. This should be good to add now.
I guess. 1 thread got accepted simply by 1 mod agreeing.
Accelerate Development should have the appropriate type added when the changes are made; otherwise,
Which types do you think would be fitting? IMO for Shadow & Knuckles Battle, Passive; Physical Stats while Omega has Battle, Other; Physical Stats.
the proposals seem largely fine.
Merci beaucoup!

I edited Rouge, Omega, Zavok, Knuckles & i'm going for a break now. Could anybody check for errors while i'm gone?

It's already unlocked, i'm editing it currently
Small suggestion: I say you can remove the "possibly" from Shadow's precognition and/or Enhanced Senses. And his Accelerated Development would have Battle, Passive; Physical Stats, Abilites. It would look something like this:

Precognition and Enhanced Senses (Shown to be able to sense trouble akin to Sonic, as he shares his abilities)
Reactive Power Level and Accelerated Development (Battle, Passive; Physical Stats, Abilities)

Small suggestion: I say you can remove the "possibly" from Shadow's precognition and/or Enhanced Senses. And his Accelerated Development would have Battle, Passive; Physical Stats, Abilites. It would look something like this:
Suggestion accepted & applied. 1 small change: I linked both Precognition & Enhanced Senses when i wrote "Danger Sense".

So question: Shadow's profile is still open. Could we use the opportunity to link the unsourced feats that are listed in his page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back