• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

One-Mastor

He/Him
Hyper Sonic Frontiers vs Neptune Next Form was used

Rules:

• Sonic in 2-A, higher and Neptune in 1-C
  • Sonic have opcional equipment
  • Speed is equalized
  • Any win-con is valid
  • Bloodbuster for Sonic and Neptune

Votes:

Hyper Sonic Frontiers "100% Winrate? So easy!": 0

Neptune Next Form "Don't touch the child!": 0

Incon "Chris-Chan ship them and kill fandom": 0

Last edited:
Ok, Neptune 1-C and Hyper Sonic 2-A, higher and Sonic have optional equipment, better of stomp for Neptune with AP?

I mean, beyond the fact that matches really shouldn't be made for Neptunia atm since we're still in the middle of revising them, any form of Sonic in Tier 2 will stomp Neptune because of better hax and speed blitz

esto es stomp para sonic sin importar como lo mires 💀 cambia esto a otra franquicia
This is starting to get a bit frustrating i can't cook
¿O puede usar otra forma de Sonic y usar Low 2-C Nep tal vez?
Sonic hax... And THORCUBED, WHO ARE YOU?
Dado que ambos están sedientos de sangre aquí, Sonic todavía pisa fuerte a través de hax y sale más rápido.
And with not bloodbuster? XD

I mean, beyond the fact that matches really shouldn't be made for Neptunia atm since we're still in the middle of revising them, any form of Sonic in Tier 2 will stomp Neptune because of better hax and speed blitz
I sure that Excalibur not have much hax aside for normal Sonic's hax
Sonic hax... And THORCUBED, WHO ARE YOU?
Happen Thio, SOY EL THORCURBED QUE SE ACERCA, PROVOCANDO QUE LA GENTE HAGA EL POV FRIEND

OMG ES THORCUBED DEL BEELCEVERSO

Excalibur Sonic sound good... Or better to stomp two superior tiers!
e450ktaq021a1.png

Well, other stomp match up for me... 😭
I'm deadass Ed-boy lol

The 54x speed amp basically makes this unmatchable
Maybe change Nep for other Character or Sonic version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back