• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even if Sonic restarts the entire Multiverse, could Ain possibly not be affected? The Henir Realm (Ain true form) is completely outside the multiverse, having been created by Henir and not by Elria.

It isn't something Sonic opens with. But, as Shadow said, Sonic is given the opportunity because he tanks everything Ain can do to him.

ShakeResounding said:
It isn't something Sonic opens with. But, as Shadow said, Sonic is given the opportunity because he tanks everything Ain can do to him.
"Doesn't open with" is an understatement. More like there's about a 1% chance, if that, that he'll use it at all. 20 years of continuity and it was used once, and that was because the whole multiverse was going to sh*t.

@Cal It wasn't used once, man. In the Worlds Collide arc alone, he had to have used it about three times. He's probably even done it prior, but I'd have to read through the comics. And yeah, sure, that's not a lot for over 20 years of a comic. But that was just in the span of like 10 or so issues. You're making it seem like Sonic is oblivious to what he has at his disposal and literally never uses what he has. Every time he hasn't used Chaos Control was because it was never necessary.

Sonic isn't an idiot, Cal. If Sonic realizes literally nothing else works, or if Sonic realizes he literally has no other option, guess what? Chaos Control is coming out. Because that's exactly what the Worlds Collide arc was, Sonic being backed into a corner and having no other option. Conveniently enough, that's when he used Chaos Control most.

Sonic wasn't being beaten up. The world was going to hell. The situations don't align. He's not going to use a multiverse warping technique on a single being. Heck, even the conceptual erasure was a result of him effing up.

I never claimed Sonic was being beaten, I said he was backed into a corner. And again, Sonic won't need to destroy the multiverse to get rid of Ain. That was, as we both know, a result from a failed Chaos Control. Sonic won't be as hard-pressed here as he was in Worlds Collide.

It wouldn't really matter if it was from an accident. His goal wasn't to destroy anything, it was to repair it. Sonic is well aware of the Emeralds' power. If he knows he can fix something, he knows he can destroy something. That's the whole "thoughts into power" business that the echidnas rammed into his head.

Can Ain deal with Holy Manipulation?

Sonic's resistance says "F*** this s*** I'm out" and gets bypassed unless he tanked deletion rather than recreation.

Did the SGW that Sonic and Rock tanked erase the multiverse or reshape it? Not the failed Chaos Control, which is what made the Post-Timeline and erased Illumina and the Chaos Force. The initial wave.

You're referring to the line "Any damage we've done will be erased when we reshape everything else!" line, aren't you? That doesn't refer to existence erasure. That refers to reality warping. He literally said reshape, and he never said anything about wiping anything from existence. Erased meant rendered moot in this scenario, in the same way as say, time travel would. Not deleted.

See, now that's more like it.

Now the question is, did they succeed in erasing those two? What were they going to erase them with? Reset reality without them in it?

First scan shows them not being hit at all, as it was rewriting, emphasis on the suffix, especially given how all of their friends are still alive. Second implies they weren't around for it, being too late and all.

Ain is possibly a type 2 non-existent. I'm just unsure. He is Henir's power and realm, both of which are stated to be beyond both the spiritual world and physical world. Concepts, Laws, Space-Time and etc. Its also said that they lack said things.

Theres also the passive "You can't exist", and possibly even mindhax, since one of the characters got their mind broken and fell into despair just by looking at a small manifestation of Henir's realm

From what I've seen, there isn't enough evidence for type 2 nonexistence. If there's more stuff you can find, you could make a thread about it.

Sonic resists 2-A mindhax so that wouldn't work.

We've been over this. It might've been 10 times at this point, without exaggeration. No he doesn't. Hell, you've agreed that I was right on this before.

Enerjak is undoubtably 4-D. I will never ever ever doubt that, even as a joke.

Heck, Sonic does resist 4-D mindhax...I think. Eh, I believe that the idea of 4-D beings having anything less than 4-D is stupid as **** anyway so yeah. I'm not changing what I just said. Sonic resists 4-D mindhax. And he resists mindhax from a 2-A. 2-A mindhax is mindhaxing an infinite amount of 2-A beings, which you can bet your ass didn't happen.

Back