• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sweet Mountain Act 1 or Planet Wisp Act 1, either or could be my favorite.

Far from my favorite, but I also like Sunset Hill.

Classic: Ruby Delusions,I was worried about how the major boss theme in Mania was gonna sound but Tee Lopes blew my expectations away.

Modern:Speed Highway:At Dawn,I love how this music captures the feel of morning time during a grand "Adventure",it's serene yet groovy.

@Cal

Sky Sanctuary is a top contender in my book.

I don't know. I haven't read the series. Though there is something about a Dream World that is similar to Maginaryworld from what I've heard.

NiGHTS also appeared in a cameo in Sonic Shuffle.

On a side note, I certainly wouldn't mind another game with Illumina in it, though that will probably never happen.

@Shadown I fell asleep earlier, nut to answer your previous question... I think I prefer Hyper better. Ultra iz cool in its own right, but I definitely like Hyper better.

Back