• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So who's going to take charge of the Sonic upgrade thread, now Maverick has gone on an anime time skip?, also my vote still hasn't been counted despite me agreeing with the upgrade on both threads.

I WILL TAKE OVER AS THE LEADER OF THE THREAD.ALTHOUGH I JUST OPENED MY HEART(get it)TO SONIC AS MY FAVORITE VIDEOGAME CHARACTER AND SERIES I WILL TAKE CHARGE AND INVEST MY LOYALTY AND SUPPORT INTO SONIC REVISONS ON VS BATTLE WIKI!!!!!!!

I shouted this out in my living room during a dinner party so everyone thinks I'm insane btw.

But seriously? The rings? Halos are from dead angels and are used as currency. Rings just exist not only for currency, but are used as gateways to another dimension (Special Stages) and used to build machinery and help power up devices to search for emerald shards. There's more but they're so arbitrary

Oblivion Lightning said:
I was just saying Shadow and Bayo have very similar characteristics
and obviously their stories are quite different.
Bro, Shadow and Bayo have literally nothing in common besides maybe the amensia which was handled a hell of a lot differently lol.

Shadow and Mewtwo have ZERO things in common. I'm not sure what Cal was going for in those comparsions because those "comparsions" are REALLY vauge ones, lol. I think he's also misunderstanding Shadow's character.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
At least the 5-B thread has been better (though VioletVoid needs to chill).
Normally I would get mad and call you out on this personal attack, but Imma be positive for once. You're right. I do need to chill. And the fact you said that pleases me. Why? It shows how much power I have once I set foot into any thread I get into. Knowing damn well I can take control of the debate in any matter if I want to ofc. So instead of taking that as some sort of insult, I'll take that as a compliment.

VioletVoid100 said:
He could just add his input. It's not like he can do that either. He has options.
Or maybe it's because he knew I already had it covered and did not want to mess up my flow. He's not obligated to give his input into anything he sees, especially when a close friend of his has it already covered.

VioletVoid100 said:
It is if you did it at the time I WASN'T already there. Quit the excuses and lift lol
And ok. I'll talk to you tomorrow
But you're still going to see it regardless. You talking about this right now, is proof of that.

Back