• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic (Game Character) vs Flash (CW)

No Chaos Emeralds No Outside Help (so no Supergirl, or the Arrow, or Tails through a Earpiece). Speed not equal. Oh, and the whole "Sonic needs rings to survive hits"? Let's use cutscene logic.

Stomp, CW Flash is only Massively Hypersonic and City Block level, Base Game Sonic is City level and FTL

It seems like the only way Flash can beat Sonic is if he goes back in time. But the thing is....there might be a chance that Flash could beat Sonic. I mean Flash is faster than sonics base and possibly super form. His superform has actually got hurt by eggmans missled in the Final Boss on Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Not to mention he was barely able to catch up to the ship, and that ship is possibly hypersonic to hypersonic+. Same goes for Hyper Sonic. CW Flash, however, his speed varies because of the plot. His fastest feat was his POV being FTL when Flash dodged a lightning strike that is a little bit below light speed. The strike was massively slow in Flashes POV. So, Flash COULD have a chance on beating Game Sonic.

No, not even close.

An MHS+ cannot in anyway react to let alone see an FTL, no matter what he does Sonic blitzes him before he can blink.

Gargoyle One said:
No, not even close.
An MHS+ cannot in anyway react to let alone see an FTL, no matter what he does Sonic blitzes him before he can blink.
Then why did Flash see and move around a lightning strike that travels around Light-Speed. Not to mention, Flashes speed and strength varies throught the show because of the plot. I just stated his FASTEST feat. CW really downplays Flash MASSIVELY. But anyway, I still going for Flash. He is faster and could either

1 Go back in time and kill sonic when he was younger

2. Use his arm to vibrate through Sonic's heart. Instantly killing him.

3. Use multiple Super Sonic puches which would eventually Knock out or even KILL Sonic.

There

I heard that Game Sonic was WAY MFTL+ which I think is an outlier. Because when he defeated Time Eater, people said that Sonic ran SO fast that he restored ALL of time and space. Outlier or not? I think it is an outlier because, Time Eater IS the reason time was so ****** up. Sonic defeating him just reversed the effects of which Time Eater altered. Also, the Time Eater may be Universal, but his durability does not agree with that.

With an added facts, we don't see Sonic ACTUALLY run so fast to restore time or outrun a so called "blackhole" Or defeat "multiversal" level characters. And to some people Power=durability. I don't know why people think like that.....

Tonie M. Movies Productions said:
With an added facts, we don't see Sonic ACTUALLY run so fast to restore time or outrun a so called "blackhole" Or defeat "multiversal" level characters. And to some people Power=durability. I don't know why people think like that.....
Was I being hypocrytical in that comment???

Make content revision threads if you have a problem with stuff in our profiles. But if you have a problem with other stuff outside of the wiki leave it for the chat.

Huesito88 said:
Make content revision threads if you have a problem with stuff in our profiles. But if you have a problem with other stuff outside of the wiki leave it for the chat.
Ok, I'll try. i'll make a downgrade of Game Sonic speed and durability. Probably power.

Back