• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hyper Sonic VS Archie Pre-Genesis Shadow

* Standard Battle Assumptions (Speed is equalized. Base Shadow without his inhibitor rings is used. Battle takes place on the Space Colony ARK)

* Sonic is bloodlusted

* Victory can be achieved by any means

* Sonic: 2 (TyranoDoom30, ShakeResounding)

* Shadow:

* Inconclusive: 5 (Maverick_Zero_X, sanicspood, ElixirBlue ,ShadowWarrior1999, Mister6ame6)

25fc392df38c475ce7ac5db596bc884b.png
9e21d236b2d6d2e88daff606129243b4.png

Last edited:
Archie Shadow's 1st move with his inhibitor rings off, is Chaos Blast

This is a stomp

Chaos Blast isn't thought based

But he uses it as soon as those inhibitor rings are off. Hyper Sonic does use Haxes, but it is out of character for him to use them as soon as the battle starts, unlike what you got for Archie Shadow.

And Sonic wouldn't avoid it either. Sonic sees a version of Shadow, his friend, using an ability he has seen before. Hyper Sonic would never think this Chaos Blast is Low 1-C, or rather, too powerful for him to tank it with his super form.

And Sonic wouldn't avoid it either. Sonic sees a version of Shadow, his friend, using an ability he has seen before. Hyper Sonic would never think this Chaos Blast is Low 1-C, or rather, too powerful for him to tank it with his super form.

*Sonic is bloodlusted

Ok, fine. But it doesn't change my view on the match. Either, stomp, incon, or Shadow.

*Sonic is bloodlusted

Ok, fine. But it doesn't change my view on the match. Either, stomp, incon, or Shadow.
How fast is Shadow's Chaos Blast? Because he can still use Ring Time or Violet Void to defeat Shadow, and WILL resort to them due to being bloodlusted

I thought Speed was Equalized?
It is, but even then certain actions are faster than the other. Thought based actions are always faster than something like moving your hand for example, even when speed equalized.

That why it's important to know how long it generally takes shadow to do the Chaos Blast (like what he need to do to make the blast)

That why it's important to know how long it generally takes shadow to do the Chaos Blast (like what he need to do to make the blast)

Make the chant, "Chaos Blast". Which is why

This would make sense, even if Sonic is bloodlusted, as bloodlusted doesn't take away or adds to one's knowledge

Make the chant, "Chaos Blast". Which is why

This would make sense, even if Sonic is bloodlusted, as bloodlusted doesn't take away or adds to one's knowledge
Sonic wouldn't care though that this is Shadow, because he's bloodlusted. He'll just use his haxes on him since he isn't acting the usual way

But if you insist, I can give Sonic knowledge about the Chaos Blast and what it can do if you think it will make the match fair

Chaos Blast is a massive AoE attack that’ll annihilate Sonic if Shadow pulls it off. Leaning towards Inconclusive

Imma throw a curveball and say Sonic here, actually. Sonic may not know the strength this Shadow has, yes, but an important fact of the matter is that it's still Shadow. Base Shadow, sure, but Sonic knows how formidable Shadow is even without a Super Form. And while they may tentatively call each other "friends", this is a fight to the death. And that mindset changes things greatly.

And I doubt Sonic will be cocky enough to not immediately use Chaos Control, especially since he's bloodlusted. Shadow still has to get in range to accurately hit Sonic while Sonic has the leisure of stopping time on him. Unless Immeasurable stops even resistance-bypassing Time Stop, which I don't think it does.

Sonic has my vote here.

Last edited:
Duh. But to say it does the same to resistance-bypassing Time Stop is fallacious, because I'm pretty sure it does work on Immeasurables.

... What? I'm almost certain Resistance-bypassing Time Stop works on Immeasurables on this site.

Wasn't there a thread on it?

Back