• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't view the pages, because I'm on school WiFi, so I have to ask. Does Sonic have anything that can counter Vegeta's Saiyan Power (Accelerated Development, Reactive Power Level)? If not, then on top of his already staggering brute strength, his Great Ape form, his Scouter, his range, his stamina and endurance, and his Ki Manipulation, he'll just continue to grow stronger and faster, and adapt to Sonic's combat abilities, until he's completely outmatched.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is Sonic's Accelerated Development. It should be similar to his canon counterpart, who claimed to "grow stronger every second" and managed to overwhelm a person that he was even with minutes ago.

Also I might unequalize speed after all since most people who voted Vegeta still votes even with speed unequal

It helps but Vegeta could still transform if things go south, and win immediately.

I won’t call it a stomp do to the speed gap, but it seems decisive.

I forgot Vegeta had Mimicry, although it would be NLF to assume he can copy Sonic's powers, so I won't touch on that.
Either way, my vote is for Vegeta.

A Sonic Character finally loses to a DB character. Never thought I’d see the day where it’s both a Fair Matchup and Sonic loses.

There are points I disagree with but yeah, I agree Vegeta likely wins.

Till IDW Sonic gets further expansion and Super Sonic gets Haxes

Ok , they would always win but whatever.
No true. If you really believe that to be the case, then try to make threads to massively upgrade DB characters and/or massively downgrade Sonic characters, but given how you use DB power levels, and the numerous attempts to downgrade Sonic too tiers (some of which were from me) I don't think your arguments make enough sense for a legitimate upgrade. No offense

It's more reasoning than I can give for IDW Super Sonic right now. IDW Super Sonic has yet to even be stated with having Invulnerability.

I mean all I'm seeing is that Vegeta WILL turn into a Oozaru and one-shot. Which doesn't make sense at all considering if they're in-character, Sonic doesn't even need to know Vegeta has Oozaru to just blitz him considering Speed is unequalized. Like If someone is at the very least twice your speed (which Sonic is probably more than that) you more than likely aren't going to touch them.

Like Vegeta is Relativistic+ and Sonic is FTL. The chances of Vegeta getting the chance to transform is low already because he'd have to wait for night and even then it might now be a full moon. Even if he uses his fake moon technique, Sonic isn't going to let him get the chance to even throw out the energy ball because he'd presume it's an attack rather than a support and just blitz Vegeta. I'll even let Vegeta become an Oozaru, what then? He gets 10× stronger, okay, and? He doesn't get any faster considering Base Goku can avoid his attacks even after already straining his body from using ×3 and ×4 Kaioken during the beam struggle and ×2 and ×3 for most of their hand to hand fight. So Oozaru Vegeta becomes like 5-A, but is still Relativistic+

So not only is Sonic STILL faster. Even if you want to say Sonic is too weak to damage him, Sonic can still still go for average weak points and get confirmed him similar to how Goku shot Vegeta in the eye. He can blind Vegeta and probably will figure out that his tail is a potential weak point before he even loses his Super form.

Like I'm not going to ask for this to be reopened or anything, because it isn't all that, but the chances of Vegeta even becoming an Oozaru is slim and even if he gets to be an Oozaru, he still loses.

Hm...

(Did I let my non-bias for IDW Sonic influence me too much in this match?)

Nah I just think people didn't look into his page and just assumed Oozaru = Instant Win Condition.

Like even with things as equalized speed, Sonic has a better adaptability rate than Vegeta anyways so he'd either A. Over take Base Vegeta and not knock him out or B. Over take Oozaru Vegeta, get his tail, and then body the weakened De-transformed Vegeta just because he can adapt quicker than Vegeta can since Vegeta could, and if it's in character then Vegeta definitely just attempts to toy around with him in Base while Sonic is seriously not taking the chances.

It just be like that when it be like that.

No true. If you really believe that to be the case, then try to make threads to massively upgrade DB characters and/or massively downgrade Sonic characters, but given how you use DB power levels, and the numerous attempts to downgrade Sonic too tiers (some of which were from me) I don't think your arguments make enough sense for a legitimate upgrade. No offense
Now that I was unban , I can answer. I do not need threads for that kind of think , I know outside without using this wiki they would win. And you thinking my argments makes no sense doesn't matter.
"No offense" You cannot offend me.

I mean all I'm seeing is that Vegeta WILL turn into a Oozaru and one-shot. Which doesn't make sense at all considering if they're in-character, Sonic doesn't even need to know Vegeta has Oozaru to just blitz him considering Speed is unequalized. Like If someone is at the very least twice your speed (which Sonic is probably more than that) you more than likely aren't going to touch them.

Like Vegeta is Relativistic+ and Sonic is FTL. The chances of Vegeta getting the chance to transform is low already because he'd have to wait for night and even then it might now be a full moon. Even if he uses his fake moon technique, Sonic isn't going to let him get the chance to even throw out the energy ball because he'd presume it's an attack rather than a support and just blitz Vegeta. I'll even let Vegeta become an Oozaru, what then? He gets 10× stronger, okay, and? He doesn't get any faster considering Base Goku can avoid his attacks even after already straining his body from using ×3 and ×4 Kaioken during the beam struggle and ×2 and ×3 for most of their hand to hand fight. So Oozaru Vegeta becomes like 5-A, but is still Relativistic+

So not only is Sonic STILL faster. Even if you want to say Sonic is too weak to damage him, Sonic can still still go for average weak points and get confirmed him similar to how Goku shot Vegeta in the eye. He can blind Vegeta and probably will figure out that his tail is a potential weak point before he even loses his Super form.

Like I'm not going to ask for this to be reopened or anything, because it isn't all that, but the chances of Vegeta even becoming an Oozaru is slim and even if he gets to be an Oozaru, he still loses.
Vegeta is FTL , piccolo's blast hit the moon in relativistic seconds pretty casually, goku only needs kaioken times two 2 to be FTL scaling from that piccolo.
The base goku that you are talking , is the same base goku that got so powerfull that he could beat up Vegeta in base form after he used kaioken times 3
and no ozaru is both a speed and power boost to the point that goku cannot believe how fast oozaru vegeta was and could tag kaioken times 3 with his tail . , and vegeta laters confirms the higher his pw , the higher his speed as well. And no Vegeta is way beyond 5-A. So no , this sonic isn't faster and isn't stronger. I won't bother addressing the later part of your replies because it doesn't change anything. So in the end , equal stats or not , vegeta would still win.

Can we please NOT drag on a match thats:

A) Already been concluded and added to the respective profiles

B) Should've been closed weeks ago

C) Is not a CRT

Please close this thread, if folks disagree with the outcome and/or reasoning, then either go to the Vs match removal thread OR make a rematch.

Further discussion is meaningless.

Can we please NOT drag on a match thats:

A) Already been concluded and added to the respective profiles

B) Should've been closed weeks ago

C) Is not a CRT

Please close this thread, if folks disagree with the outcome and/or reasoning, then either go to the Vs match removal thread OR make a rematch.

Further discussion is meaningless.
I'll ask this to get closed

Now that I was unban , I can answer. I do not need threads for that kind of think , I know outside without using this wiki they would win. And you thinking my argments makes no sense doesn't matter.
"No offense" You cannot offend me.
Alright then. If you're not confident enough to back up your claim with a thread, then don't be surprised when we call out your bullshit and stop taking you seriously

Alright then. If you're not confident enough to back up your claim with a thread, then don't be surprised when we call out your bullshit and stop taking you seriously
You can try to debate on me that if you want because this wiki is no factor here. It's not about "confidence" I do thinks because I can , confidence is non factor to me. You not taking me seriously doesn't matter, again it's you.

You can try to debate on me that if you want because this wiki is no factor here. It's not about "confidence" I do thinks because I can , confidence is non factor to me. You not taking me seriously doesn't matter, again it's you.
A debate here would change absolutely nothing in the long run and would derail the conversation even further. This is getting closed anyway. If you really want to start a debate about this and make it meaningful, you need to start a thread. It's not that hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back