• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Egg probably wins plenty except for Buu, mind hax doesn’t seem to work and he presumably gets one shot.

Jiren could just glare.

Egg also has Transmutation, Time Manip and EE with his varying devices. With prior Knowledge, prep, and a tendency to not hold back against non-Sonic foes, I estimate he likely gets one of those off before a solid Beam smacks him around.

Possibly?
Transmutation may or may not work.

I would put it at 50/50 depending on how quick he is.
Though then again Eggman hasn’t exactly used all of these in one encounter before so it depends on what he brings to the stage, and what order he uses.

Speed Equal, so there’s not much ‘how quick he is’. Eggman also has access to hundreds of clones of the main villains, likely thousands of robots, some of which (such as the Time Eater) are far stronger, to the point where they are in the same tier as Jiren, low 2-C.
With Prior Knowledge, 2 weeks of prep and a tendency to not screw around, I don’t see why he wouldn’t just... bring what he needs.

Eggman do not have pior knowledge actually, only prep time. And Buu resistance is not enough to protect him from Eggman's planetary mind hax

Reasons
1) With proper scaling , they would donimate because of how far they are
2) Superior raw power
So yes , from round 14 to 22 , they win.
Why Eggman wins those rounds:
1) Things such as Mind Control that would brainwash the enemy
2) The ability to summon hundreds of characters at a time, which would at the very least serve as distractions or fodder seeing as how a large majority can teleport or warp space-time
3) A lot of Summons, such as Metal Sonic, have the ability to continuously adapt and mimic the enemy, and while they may not get to the 2-C levels and such, they should be able to serve as better distractions against the stronger foes
4) Eggman also has things such as Black Holes or Transmutation that he can use against the enemy. None of the cast has ever actually faced a Black Hole before, meaning they lack resistance to it, and Transmutation is very hard to get out of.
5) When all else fails, Eggman has varying degrees of BFR and EE that would be capable of erasing or sending away any of the opponents. I left the BFR out for anyone with IT, but according to the resident Sonic fan his BFR is larger than IT goes anyways.

Eggman do not have pior knowledge actually, only prep time. And Buu resistance is not enough to protect him from Eggman's planetary mind hax
I saw that Sonic and Shadow had Prior Knowledge, and due to the wording thought Eggman and Tails had prior knowledge. Prior knowledge really carries Eggman far, so I may need to re-evaluate if that’s not the case.

Why Eggman wins those rounds:
1) Things such as Mind Control that would brainwash the enemy
2) The ability to summon hundreds of characters at a time, which would at the very least serve as distractions or fodder seeing as how a large majority can teleport or warp space-time
3) A lot of Summons, such as Metal Sonic, have the ability to continuously adapt and mimic the enemy, and while they may not get to the 2-C levels and such, they should be able to serve as better distractions against the stronger foes
4) Eggman also has things such as Black Holes or Transmutation that he can use against the enemy. None of the cast has ever actually faced a Black Hole before, meaning they lack resistance to it, and Transmutation is very hard to get out of.
5) When all else fails, Eggman has varying degrees of BFR and EE that would be capable of erasing or sending away any of the opponents. I left the BFR out for anyone with IT, but according to the resident Sonic fan his BFR is larger than IT goes anyways.

I saw that Sonic and Shadow had Prior Knowledge, and due to the wording thought Eggman and Tails had prior knowledge. Prior knowledge really carries Eggman far, so I may need to re-evaluate if that’s not the case.
I could argue how all of this is irrelevant, but it would turn into me getting another warning (you remember the thread the weakest characters that can beat super Goku , it would turn worst then that if I continue).

Elher, the problem isn’t what you’re saying, it’s how you’re saying it. I’m sure plenty people would be glad to hear you out, but you always say it as if it’s 100% fact, refuse to accept any evidence otherwise, constantly take things out of context and start SHOUTING when things don’t go your way. You don’t get warnings because you like DB, you get warnings because you are problematic.

How about you make a thread instead to justify your points? It's not like you brought up any good arguments yourself.
Now that I'm unbanned, I will answer. How about you ******** , it doesn't matter if you think i brought up good points or bad points, that person accuses me of something without evidence.

Which are clearly made to hide a swear, which in turn means insulting someone, what kind of swear works as a action that isn't insulting someone like "F off" or "go F yourself" or "eat S"
You have to prove that, I can still type in my keyboard those starts ********** without insulting as you are trying to claim.

Idk about Eggman and Tails with prep

Sonic prob stops at R1, I don't see how he isn't getting instantly one shotted. Shadow may make it somewhat further bc of being more likely to hax.

Idk about Eggman and Tails with prep

Sonic prob stops at R1, I don't see how he isn't getting instantly one shotted. Shadow may make it somewhat further bc of being more likely to hax.
Sonic have all his items though. Many of them can revive him, give invulnearability, do more haxes etc.

Same goes for Shadow

Back