• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
A battle royal breaks out in Emerald Hill Zone for whatever reason.

Combatants​

Rules
  • This takes place prior to Generations
  • Wisps are restricted for everyone
  • Tails gets a month of prep and is bloodlusted
image0.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, what the rabbit swallowed by the seagull is this? Are we really doing this?

Jet gets taken out pretty quickly due to a lack of combat prowess compared to the rest.

Rouge, Metal Sonic, and Blaze probably follow suit. Blaze is formidable, but Sonic's dealt with her before and people like Shadow could have a fairly easy time subduing her.

Omega is also a tough contender due to being physically superior to even Shadow, but he really only has heavy armaments and brings nothing too notable to the table that other people can't match.

Silver stays in a little while due to TK, but Sonic's canonical defeated him on his lonesome and he's relatively inexperienced compared to the top contenders.

Emerl is also a tough cookie. But again, Sonic has thrashed him all by himself when he actually got serious. And that was when he already had all the abilities of the Battle cast.

Knuckles has fought Sonic to a standstill repeatedly, but Sonic has noted that Knuckles is generally easy to read despite his prowess in martial Arts. That, and I doubt he'd last too long against multiple others head-on due to him tending to be abrasive.

It probably comes down to Sonic, Shadow, and Tails (due to his bloodlust and prep).

Omega is also a tough contender due to being physically superior to even Shadow, but he really only has heavy armaments and brings nothing too notable to the table that other people can't match.
Omega has Durability Negation with Beam Cannon.

Sure, but that's not an insta one-hit. It's just way more damaging than his normal attacks would be. Which, I'll give it to him, he's already just about the most physically imposing in this royale.

^ Yes, which probably keeps him in longer than Silver.

It probably comes down to Sonic, Shadow, and Tails (due to his bloodlust and prep).
Sonic Canonically beaten Shadow.

It’s more Sonic vs Rouge and Omega that is still up in the air for me. As well as Bloodlusted Tails.

Tuff call. I'd say:
  • Knuckles (He'd last quite a while, but will eventually get knocked down by either Emerl, Shadow or Omega)
  • Amy (Gets disarmed and she'd have to work with her kick boxing which probably wouldn't do much against most of these guys)
  • Jet (As far as I know, while he has experience with extreme gear and racing, dealing with straight up combat is questionable. I say he gets knocked off his board and turns into a sitting duck)
  • Metal Sonic (Probably gets jumped by my almost everyone kek)
  • Omega (Like Knux, he'd last a while until he gets killed by either Emerl or one of the stronger characters)
Would all be taken out. The only reason Rouge isn't up there is simply because I'd imagine she'd avoid fighting and wait for the last one standing so she could go for an ambush. Aside from that, assuming her plan does reach that point, she'd have to deal with one of the following:
  • Sonic (Who has multiple ways to increase his speed & power + his Sonic Tingle)
  • Shadow (Same as Sonic but on a much higher scale and without the tingle
  • Emerl (Who by now has copied everyone's abilities)
  • Silver (Telekinesis)
  • Blaze (Can match Sonic and has mastery over the Sol Emeralds she can call at any time)
  • Tails (He'd probably try to same strat as Rouge but passively manipulate the fight as it goes on)
Tuff call. I'll go ahead and say that it ends in a bloody draw between a Lightspeed Attack Boosted Sonic & an Uninhibited Shadow then Tails comes in and steals the win kek.

Last edited:
It’s a tuff call, so I’m not completely going against your assessment.

Amy (Gets disarmed and she'd have to work with her kick boxing which probably wouldn't do much against most of these guys)
Can never really say if disarming Amy will work. Not saying that she has much of a chance against a lot of the others, but the workings of her Hammerspace makes that questionable. Archie Amy could be disarmed but Sonic X Amy has infinite Hammers. It’s really hard to say how or if disarming Game Amy is a strat to use against her.

Metal Sonic (Probably gets jumped by my almost everyone kek)
Again, probably not, since he scales in Speed to Sonic and Shadow. If he is allowed to copy, he could potentially copy Silver’s TK since he was able to copy parts of Chaos.

The only reason Rouge isn't up there is simply because I'd imagine she'd avoid fighting and wait for the last one standing so she could go for an ambush.
Believable, and she scales equally to Knuckles thanks to SA2 and she can make characters(even robots) fall in love with her with Heart Effect and Stun people with Charm Ray. She’s got a lot of advantages to her.

Silver has TK and can confuse the direction of his opponents with Mind Manipulation but Silver might lose in a match up against Rouge.

Shadow (Same as Sonic but on a much higher scale and without the tingl
I’ve seen no evidence of Shadow scaling higher than Sonic, since Shadow lost to Sonic in his debut in their 2nd match on Space Colony Ark (only Sonic has a victory cutscene).

Last edited:
I’ve seen no evidence of Shadow scaling higher than Sonic, since Shadow lost to Sonic in his debut in their 2nd match on Space Colony Ark (only Sonic has a victory cutscene).
In base Shadow is more or less equal to Sonic and can bolster his strength, speed, and abilities by assuming his Hero or Dark forms, using his Chaos Boost, or by removing his Inhibitor Rings.

With those forms he could surpass Sonic.

Hm... I was not aware those were forms...

Damn, I thought something was figured out for me.

Well they did say he was one of the last ones standings alongside Shadow so I can see him winning at the end once he beats him but yeah I didn't express myself well.

I feel like the characters would decide to take out the more evil/threatening characters first. Metal Sonic probably gets overwhelmed as he’s the most evil. Shadow is probably getting ganged up on, which could end things right there given how much stronger he is than everyone else.

Shadow’s Chaos Powers and transformations and Metal’s Power Mimicry probably make them the biggest threats here, alongside Sonic.

I’ll post my reasons why.

Chaos Powers: Thanks to his mastery of Chaos Control, Shadow has the luxury of being able to instantly be anywhere on the battlefield with a thought via Teleportation, allowing him to avoid being ganged up on by teleporting out of reach or pounce on other combatants with surprise attacks.
Power Mimicry: Metal Sonic can flawlessly replicate the strength, speed, abilities, skills, and techniques of the other combatants, potentially making him the most versatile and adaptable fighter here. The fact that he’s equal (or nearly equal) to Sonic in all aspects and can indefinitely fly (granting him greater mobility than 5 or 6 fighters here) would make him extremely difficult to overwhelm.

So hard to figure out what Tails (**** Forces) would do bloodlusted. He knows all of this and can make a fake Chaos Emerald.

I think Tails might be a real threat in this fight, he is bloodlusted, has a whole month to build and gather resources, he is familiar with how most of the other combatants fight, and his intelligence is on par with Eggman's, who is capable of creating machines that are around Super Sonic level. I think he might even be able to win if he manages to play his cards right.

I'm pretty sure Tails being bloodlusted and with a month of prep would destroy everyone without even really fighting himself. At most I guess Sonic. Shadow, Silver and Emerl might last more against Tails but his numerous machines that he would build over that month of prep will be too much for them

Back