• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonic vs Zelgius. Speed equalized.

Both 8-A forms No eclipse i guess Tails created a gadget that took away the goddess blessing

SFClassicRender
ZelgiusFEH

Please switch to Classic Sonic, Modern Sonic is like 555 Petatons; which is well over 20x stronger than Yune; and the fact that Black Knight is only 8-A makes this an even bigger stomp.

Edit: spoke too soon I guess. Anyway, Black Knight takes this due to being 2.36x stronger, Eclipse negating durability, Nihil nullifying the barrier, and all around better skill.

Zelgius still takes this via Nihil, higher power, and better combat skill.

That Blessing is from a High 6-A Goddess, it's by no means an NLF, unless I were to say something like Zelgius could tank a Low 2-C with it

The Black Knight Armor's durability is "At least Multi-City level against weapons blessed by Yune or Ashera, Multi-Continent level against everything else. Anything higher than that is NLF. Without blessing though, it's just strait up Multi-City Block level albeit to a higher extent then the average FE character.

So no, he would not survive any of that shiz, sadly. But that's off topic.

Sonic's ring time only works on fodder enemies; not bosses equal to or greater than Sonic's level. He'd also have to get close enough; Zelgius causes a hurricane every time he swings the Alondite.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Sonic's ring time only works on fodder enemies; not bosses equal to or greater than Sonic's level.
When is this stated or shown?

Getting in close also wouldn't be a problem as Sonic has several moves specifically dedicated to quickly accelerating towards foes (Spin Dash, Homing Attack, and Drop Dash).

Sonic Generations and Sonic Jump are the only games where he can do it, iirc, Sonic Jump is a non-canon spin off. He's only ever turn fodder enemies into rings, and it's not like he's ever turned Eggman, Shadow, ect into rings.

And yes, but speed is equalized and Zelgius is a masterful swordsman in addition to the powerful projectiles of his sword slashes. Sonic isn't really getting to close to Zelgius anytime soon. Zelgius being 2.36x stronger also enables him to kill sonic in just a few hits.

It's a Durability negating hax. It doesn't matter if he's never used it on someone his level. If Zelgius doesn't have any type of Resistance he's getting affected.

Sonic's forcefields can allow to defend against Zelgius's ranged attacks long enough to get in close. After that just deploy Ring Time and the opponent's a trio of Rings .

Zelgius's attacks still do great push-back, which Sonic still gets pushed back from attacks even with force fields.

Bump; also, it should be noted that Zelgius has Nihil, which would null Sonic's Transmutation ability iirc.

No need to, it was just another reason to debunk Sonic's 1 vote so far.

Zelgius has been restricted almost entirely, the only thing he has here is Nihil, which isn't preventing Sonic from just....I dunno.... hitting him

And the fact that black knight has been restricted so much makes it seem like even more of a stomp. I don't even think you could restrict characters that much.

You're aloud to restrict abilities, you're just not aloud to add the match to victories and losses that way.

Ya but i thought you could only restrict one or two abilites not most of the characters main arsenal. But seeing as the black knight has been so restricted and still wins whether easily makes this seem like a stomp.

O seeing the thread now I see you did only restrict two moves nevermind about that but I still think that this could be a stomp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back