• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic: About Iblis ruining the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iblis was rated at least 7-B even though it's most likely higher.

Let's pretend that Iblis was released from Princess Elise after she died of old age I think then he destroyed the whole world by making all the water, roads, cars, buildings, etc be filled with Lava instantly then went to sleep only to wake up when Silver returns to the future then what tier would he be?

Thanks for reading.

If he did it instantly, I think that a High 6-A rating would be in order. If it was done over reasonable time, probably High 6-C or 6-B.

We don't even know if the time is reasonable though AFAIK. We simply know that it happened in the future.

Saikou The Lewd King:

We don't know exactly how old Princess Elise is and when she died of old age.

We don't know if Iblis took his time ruining the world or did it instantly then going to sleep for within 200 years while waiting for Silver to return to the future.

That's why 7-B to High 6-A is reasonable IMO because he is stronger than Mephiles the Dark

I'd say "At least 7-B, likely much higher" is appropriate.

Promestein:

Then people will wonder how much higher, they'll probably think his high end is 5-A until we say 7-B to High 6-A.

BTW I used to think that his high end is possibly 5-A.

High 6-A is the absolute high end of a feat that could have taken several decades from your saying. We shouldn't list it at all.

Saikou The Lewd King:

My point is that Iblis is not exactly High 6-A. He is in between 7-B to High 6-A meaning his consistent tier would possibly be High 6-C or 6-B.

Oh wait are you suggesting that Iblis high end is higher than High 6-A if he ruined the world instantly instead of several decades?

Do we know how far into the future Silver comes from? If he's from, say 200 years we could use that as a bare minumum timeframe.

Lol I just used 200 as an example. Cool coincidence.

So yeah for a bare minumum we could just assume Iblis took 200 years to "ruin the earth" and perhaps get a value out of that.

What was the method of destruction again? Because fragmenting the Earth over the course of 200 years isn't even 1 entire Ton of TNT..

I know, a small fragment of Iblis was a serious match for Sonic, I'm just saying unless we know a solid timeframe, we can't upgrade him beyond "At least 7-B", sadly.

Okay, "At least 7-B" it is then, although it should probably be clarified in the profile that he is scaled from Mephiles and Sonic.

Antvasima said:
Okay, "At least 7-B" it is then, although it should probably be clarified in the profile that he is scaled from Mephiles and Sonic.
While he is at least 7-B we can only speculate if he took 200 years to ruin the world or ruin it instantly. I think it's better to keep his tier as it is considering that he is stronger than Mephiles since he is the power of Solaris.

Yes, but is it clarified within the profile that he is scaled from Mephiles and Sonic?

Just checked Iblis's tier. He is now just 7-B so Mephiles should be just 7-B as well. After you change Mephiles tier then feel free to close this thread.

No problem. Since the topic seems concluded, I will close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back