• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Vritramon REDUX

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Last time Goku won, but now that both got a boost to the end of High 4-C they are on and that Vritramon has some new toys to play with.

The Saiyan Warrior of Legend vs The Beast Warrior of Fire

-SBA

-Both High 4-C

-Speed Equal

-Takes place at the Cell Games Arena

FIGHT!!!

Goku
: 1 (Glass)

Vritramo
: 3 (Dragon, Gar, Dzhin, Red)

Inconclusive
: 0

Goku ssj render ssr by dbzandsm-d9niyj3
Vritramon2

Well lets see here, Vritramon's duplication may be his most useful ability thus far, but unfortunately for him, Goku has not only fought people with duplication ability, one of them who could make 4 perfect clones of himself, he's able to beat all of the clones without much sweat. He can also quickly adapt to certain situations pretty fast, from using an alternate way to attack his opponents, to even exploiting their weakness, and going off from the profile, Vritramon doesn't have flight, so it can work in Goku's favor in the long run. Goku also has many versatile ways to utilize his ki, from having them home in onto his targets, to even use them as a distraction so he can get a cheap shot at his opponents. There's also his afterimages, his solar flare, his IT (which he can use for the warp kamehameha like he did with Cell), having the edge in AP, much more combat experience, being able to sense his opponents, as well as being able to have high enough stamina to stay in his super saiyan state for at least 10 days straight without any sign of fatigue. So all in all, I'd say goku has the edge here.

"Goku has not only fought people with duplication ability, one of them who could make 4 perfect clones of himself],"

Said Duplications were not as strong as the original however. That technique specifically split's our power into 4. Vritramon's duplication is flat out creating another equally as powerful Vritramon.

"he's able to beat all of the clones without much sweat."

Because they were weaker than him. Not the case for Vritramon where all the duplicates are equal to him.

"He can also quickly adapt to certain situations pretty fast, from using an alternate way to attack his opponents, to even exploiting their weakness"

What weakness exactly will he exploit? Vritramon is a highly skilled fighter as well and has multiple ways to deal out damage.

"and going off from the profile, Vritramon doesn't have flight, so it can work in Goku's favor in the long run."

But....he does have flight...Those wings aren't for show....

>looks at file

Why is there an extra key there? I have to remove that...

"Goku also has many versatile ways to utilize his ki, from having them home in onto his targets, to even use them as a distraction so he can get a cheap shot at his opponents. "

Vritramon also has multiple ways of utilizing his flames. Including two of his main attacks being AoE attacks.

"There's also his afterimages, his solar flare, his IT (which he can use for the warp kamehameha like he did with Cell)"

He does that and Vritramon regenerates and creates another Vritramon.

"having the edge in AP,"

What value does he scale from? Vritramon sits at being significantly above 8.14 Foe.

"much more combat experience"

You truly underestimate Vritramon here. You forget that he inherited the skill and power of AncientGreymon, i.e the Legendary Warrior of Fire. A group who could even take on Lucemo, who I'd argue is far more skilled than any DBZ character. We are talking about a character who has fought way more versatile opponents tha Goku has. If anything their combat experience is equal here.

Also I should mention that Overwrite is still a thing. As the fight goes on, it is heavily likely that if Vritramon runs into any issues,. Overwrite will kick in. This will result in a massive power boost. Let's not forget his stat amping skills like Attack Charge and Acceleration Boost in which doubles the power of his next attack. And once again, Goku has to bypass that regen, otherwise each tie he destroys the body, a new perfectly fine and full power Vritramon will appear.

My vote goes (I can vote seeing as this is a redux of a fight I did not make) to Vritramon High -Diff due to eventually overwhelm and wear down Goku with his Regen + Clones.

Didn't it require a Spiritbomb to beat Buu's regen? Which Goku can't fully power up on his own?

Oh yeah missed one.

"as well as being able to have high enough stamina to stay in his super saiyan state for at least 10 days straight without any sign of fatigue."

Yet during his fight with Cell he was noticeably getting tired. And this time he's fighting Cell with a more dangerous regen ability.

Gargoyle One said:
Didn't it require a Spiritbomb to beat Buu's regen? Which Goku can't fully power up on his own?
Yes seeing as they could not fully destroy him otherwise.

Gargoyle One said:
How did Goku beat Buu's regen again? I noticed the regen was never brought up
Which is odd because the Duplication that was brought up is tied to said regen as each time he regens, he duplicates thanks to DemiMeramon's powers.

Well you already covered every other point

That said, that's regen Goku can't afford to bypass in a one on one fight.

Vritramon FRA

"What value does he scale from? Vritramon sits at being significantly above 8.14 Foe."

There is no star lvl feat in DBZ if i don't forget.Base Frieza is dwarf star+ and the scaling went from that feat.Ppl used the logic "he is stronger than that form,so he is that tier" etc.But we can assume he is in a lower end of high4-C.

Vritramon for Dragon's reasons.

btw before anyone tries to say "stomp" and "biased OP", two things;

-Goku can still win. He just has to know to completely get rid every flame. And I mean EVERY flame. Because even if the smallest flame survives, Vritramon will regenerate.

-This wasn't my match in the first place. It was a REDUX of Seventy's thread. As such I can freely vote here. However, my votes are only reactionary.

<Of Seventy's thread

....You mean the thread you told him to make after his previous stomp?

Just Saiyan

He did make Goku vs Gaiomo first didn't he......And made Goku vs Vritramon afterwards because I gave him another option. But still his thread. (A thread in which I voted for Goku I might add)

tfw I have to go in and fix Digimon matches....At least it was a lot better than those....other stomp DB matches he made...

welp changing to vritramon FRA. Though i would add that cell's clones stated by everyone was equal to his full strength

Dragonmasterxyz said:
tfw I have to go in and fix Digimon matches....At least it was a lot better than those....other stomp DB matches he made...
Hasn't made a single good Digimon match by the way

@Red

I should note that from Chapter 398 to Chapter 403 (Goku vs Cell), Cell never used the Multi-Form Technique. That is anime only.

Gargoyle One said:
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Hasn't made a single good Digimon match by the way
Yeah. I forgot, what were the ones he made?

Lemme see here, now my memory isn't the best but.

Lucemon vs Mxy

Grimmon and some other Digimon vs Homura

Lucemon and then Yggdrasil vs Satan

Theglassman12 said:
@Dragon Goku's High 4-C+, while Vritramon is just High 4-C
That doesn't tell me anything about a calc. For all we know that "+" is misplaced. What calc do they scale from?

If this match is just boiling down to "regen from the smallest thing" why not bring meta cooler into this since he has roughly the same regen as Vritramon?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Basically all Digimon will be able to attack the Mind and Soul.
WEW no nerf skill available eh? (eyes) and kalt could be right OVO

And a resistance. We have blogs explaining it that Ex is making. He hasn't finished it yet tho.

Back