• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs. Toppo (again)

SSJBX20 Son Goku (Post-Tournament of Power) vs. God of Destruction Toppo.

Both are Low 2-C, obviously.

Speed Unequalized.

Battle takes place in the Tournament of Power.

Other then that, Standard Battle Assumptions.

Goku: 2

Toppo: 2

Goku may have more tricks then Vegeta but Toppo destroyed Vegeta pretty easily till he got his power up and it took Vegeta's Final Explosion to finish him off.

Unless Goku gets some power up or goes UIO I don't see how Toppo doesn't start wrecking Goku like he was doing to Vegeta in the beginning.

The biggest problem here is that Goku doesn't have a ultimate attack like the Final Explosion.

Even Vegeta's Final Flash which is stronger then the Kamehameha couldn't break through Toppo's Hakai. Vegeta needed Final Explosion to take out Toppo for good.

Question does this have the ToP rules or is it just taking place in the ToP? (not voting yet)

Yeah I'm giving this to Toppo.

If he isn't restricted then nothing is stopping him from killing Goku. Yes Goku has resistance to Hakai but Toppo is stronger and faster then Goku as shown when he wrecked Vegeta who was equal to Goku.

Goku doesn't possess a finishing move like Final Explosion which is greater then the Final Flash which is already greater then the Kamehameha.

Remember Toppo was also holding back as not to kill Vegeta, Belmod even implied that Toppo could kill Vegeta after he powered up.

"Dammit, just destroy everything! Destroy all of his attacks! Who cares as long as you don't kill him!"

Toppo will just go to kill Goku instead of throwing him off the ring like with Vegeta.

Vegeta had the same form before and after Toppo "wrecked" him. Goku can do the same thing Vegeta did and pummel him. And remember, Toppo's hakai energy wasn't doing jack shit to Vegeta after he fully tapped into his form's power. Final Explosion was insurance imo.

Given what Stryker said, ToP rules or no ToP rules doesn't matter but i'm still sticking with my choice nevertheless. (since the Hakai still wouldn't work on Goku since he's SSBL Vegeta level)

Stryk3r1337 said:
Vegeta had the same form before and after Toppo "wrecked" him. Goku can do the same thing Vegeta did and pummel him. And remember, Toppo's hakai energy wasn't doing jack shit to Vegeta after he fully tapped into his form's power. Final Explosion was insurance imo.
I'm not going to debate with someone so rude.

Remove my vote I'm unfollowing this thread.

I'd rather leave then argue with you.

Where was I being rude? I was just pointing out that Vegeta had the same form before and after Toppo's assault. Vegeta got a rage boost. That's what I was pointing out. I was also saying that Toppo's hakai energy wasn't that helpful. I wasn't trying to be rude and I'm sorry I came off that way.

@Stryk3r

Never. Final Flash is shown to be much more powerful, but that's because kamehameha is usually used by much weaker characters. Goku's Kamehameha and Vegeta's Final Flash are usually treated as equals. Even then, this Kamehameha is boosted by Kaiokenx20 so even if Final Flash was stronger, the x20 boost should definitely be superior or at least equal.

That was my point. Goku's version of the Kamehameha is atleast equal to Vegeta's Final Flash. Thus my vote goes to Goku for the reasons I gave above.

the reason final flash is stronger is because of the charge time, this was showned to us since back into cell saga, where he wounded perfect cell greatly but couldnt do a thing to a weaker cell junior since he didnt charge it, same happens on super.

now kamehameha is the same, its as strong as FF without charging and you have to assume the same with same preparations as you are showned him powering it up after firing it or the massive boost it got against cell with preparation time, goku also stated he could 1 hit kid buu at full power kamehame when he was having trouble otherwise.

though the final explosion he did is stronger than kamehameha if power level is the same.

Toppo FTW (I would personally like to say he stomps)

Goku is a pre-rage boost SSBE Vegeta (with stamina issues).

We saw what Toppo did to a pre-rage boost SSBE Vegeta.

This Goku was shown to be equivalent with Pre-Rage Boosted SSBE Vegeta. It was never proven that SSBKKx20 Goku was equal to the SSBE Vegeta that was pummeling GoD Toppo. Toppo would have finished Vegeta pretty quickly if he didn't get the rage boost. Toppo should be able to take this low-mid diff.

Back