• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AP is gonna be the deciding factor here. Goku is stronger than a guy who is stronger than a guy who is stronger than... yeah you get the point. He's pretty decently into 3A. Not sure about the Prince's AP but from what I've seen it's baseline or at least pretty close to it. The Prince also really doesn't have any hax to overpower Goku with, either.

Goku via AP

As much as I love the cute little prince and his shenanigans, I have to say goku would take this via AP, more combat experience, flight, Ki Sensing, teleporting, afterimages, and versatile ways to use ki.

I only played the first one, and I know that he uses a giant ball to roll everyone into a star.

Well somewhere from then till now he gained Mind Manip, Gravity Manip, Bio Manip, and Transmutation. All of which could be problematic for Goku unless someone can explain how his versions work.

Isn't most of his hax via his katamari, like rolling up water and stuff into celestial bodies? Because if so

Goku via speed and hax ovo

Goku via ap advantage

"Has casually survived the destruction of the universe multiple times"

How can Goku bypass that?

"Gravity won't work on goku since he trains under intense gravity."

It depends on potency of gravity manipulation.

Simple, because Goku is far beyond baseline universe level that he can overpower the prince easily with brute force.

Not far beyond,but just beyond.Don't see how that is enough to harm someone who casually survived the destruction of the universe multiple times.

Surviving the destruction of the universe is just baseline. Goku is leagues above that by just ridiculous scaling and 20X boost with kaioken.

Back