• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Power to Shake the Universe Super Saiyan 3 Goku

vs.

MajinBuuSuperPiccoloGohanGotenTrunksNV

Rules:

1. This is Son Goku during his fight against Kid Buu without any injuries; whereas this is Super Buu before he transforms into Kid Buu without any injuries.
  2. Son Goku transforms into Super Saiyan 3, uses Kaio-ken x100, absorbs Super Spirit Bomb, wears Battle Armor, removes weighted clothing, has Senzu Beans, wields Power Pole, rides Flying Nimbus, and has tail.
  3. Super Buu transforms into Giant, and absorbs Gotenks, Kamiccolo & Son Gohan Jr..
  4. 1-on-1 death battle.
  5. No interference or holding back.
InsideBuu1 (1)
Inside Buu, any location.

According to Naruto Forums, this is a stomp in Goku's favor, but lets see where this fight will go according to VS Battles Wiki!

Buuhan stomps.

Buuhan>>>>Buutenks>>>>>Mystic Gohan>>SSJ3 Gotenks=>Super Buu>>>>SSJ Gotenks=>SSJ3 Goku.

Besides Goku is going to drop out of SSJ3 as soon as he goes Kaiokenx100. The strain is far to much.

Super Spirit Bomb won't help much considering the massive gap and the fact that SSJ3 puts a strain in Goku's body.

And none of the other items will help him because, again, the massive AP advantage.

GG Goku.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Buuhan stomps.
Buuhan>>>>Buutenks>>>>>Mystic Gohan>>SSJ3 Gotenks=>Super Buu>>>>SSJ Gotenks=>SSJ3 Goku.

Besides Goku is going to drop out of SSJ3 as soon as he goes Kaiokenx100. The strain is far to much.

Super Spirit Bomb won't help much considering the massive gap and the fact that SSJ3 puts a strain in Goku's body.

And none of the other items will help him because, again, the massive AP advantage.

GG Goku.

Oh dear, I figured someone would say that, so let's change the rules up a notchs shall we?

6. Anime, Manga, Movies, OVA, PSA & TV Specials composites are allowed.

Is this better?

I don't know to be honest. If the film's are allowed then I suppose that Dragon Fist would be able to close the massive AP difference but then again I'm not sure if it would completely disintegrate Buuhan.

Does DBGT count?

Uh, Toei Goku is already above Ultimate Gohan with his SSJ2 Form since he did better against Hirudegarn (Final-Form) than Gohan did against BASE Hirudegarn.

He easily stomps with SSJ3

SSJ3 Toei Goku would probably be around Buuhan's level if that's the case.

That means that he would stomp with Dragon Fist

Changing my vote to Goku because of new rules.

I don't know to be honest. If the film's are allowed then I suppose that Dragon Fist would be able to close the massive AP difference but then again I'm not sure if it would completely disintegrate Buuhan.
Does DBGT count?
Dragon Ball Super and Dragon Ball GT does not count. It's only Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.

Fhfhghghg said:
In the Anime Goku was a little weaker than Buutenks.
How strong would Goku be if he were to stack Kaio-ken x100 on top of Super Saiyan 3 alongside Super Spirit Bomb, and tail?

If we use the ss multipliers, which is consistent in the anime, his tail would make him 8 x stronger, ss3 would be 400x and the kaioken on top would be 100, so 320,000.

But he can't do that, even when Piccolo gave him back the qualities of his adult body.

The multipliers are different in the anime, 100 for ss, 400 for ss3 based on scaling and statements.

Fhfhghghg said:
If we use the ss multipliers, which is consistent in the anime, his tail would make him 8 x stronger, ss3 would be 400x and the kaioken on top would be 100, so 320,000.
But he can't do that, even when Piccolo gave him back the qualities of his adult body.

The multipliers are different in the anime, 100 for ss, 400 for ss3 based on scaling and statements.

I don't remember Piccolo doing that at all in Dragon Ball nor Dragon Ball Z.

Kepekley23 said:
Uh, Toei Goku is already above Ultimate Gohan with his SSJ2 Form since he did better against Hirudegarn (Final-Form) than Gohan did against BASE Hirudegarn.
He easily stomps with SSJ3

Um, plain SSJ3 Goku wouldn't be able to beat Buuhan since he got bodied by Buutenks in the anime. But luckily, this version of the Goku in the OG post is different.

SSJ3 Toei Goku would probably be around Buuhan's level if that's the case.
That means that he would stomp with Dragon Fist

Changing my vote to Goku because of new rules.
Actually, SSJ3 Toei Goku is around Buutenks level, since he got bodied by him. But the this Goku in the OG post is different.

Kep is using the movie version after the Buu saga.

SS3 Goku and Ultimate Gohan put up similar fights against a full power Buutenks.

Oh yeah, sorry. Still the point technically still stands, Kaioken x 100 with SS3 would be torture.

Fhfhghghg said:
Kep is using the movie version after the Buu saga.
SS3 Goku and Ultimate Gohan put up similar fights against a full power Buutenks.
That would contradict the first rule. We can't pick movies that comes after the timeline where Goku fought Kid Buu.

Back