• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Reimu

Goku wanted to fave something strong so he went out fighting and bwating shrine maidens.

Reimu didn't like what he as doing ao hw sent out to exterminate him

Win for Goku via incapacitation or death

Win for Reimu: Death

Speed unequal

Both are 3C

Assuming it's composite Reimu, she violently out-haxxes. Probability Manip, Intangibility, Spatial Manip, Danmaku, Sealing, etc.

These two things you mentioned are literally just regular attacks, but stronger. Nothing in them that counters hax.

Yeah he is, but it's still Low 2-C power. This shuts off a lot of her hax (sealing and barriers for example) and possibly spatial manip.

3-C Goku wins with ease. Unequalized Speed? Pfft, good luck. Speed and Power in DB are the 2 greatest things Goku could ever hax in a fight. I don't even think the Hax is enough for him. I mean, speed in DB's fast as ****. And this also includes GT, a verse that's even weaker than Super.

Though, unless you guys thing Spatial Manipulation could do shit, then...yeah. It'd work. So...maybe not with ease. In fact, judging by her profile, I might actually change my vote.

• Spee Equal = Goku loose thanks to her hax
  • Speed Unequal = Goku hard blitz and OS ( 1 Billion Vs 47 Quadrillon)

Wait where does the 47 Quadrillion comes from? Can't find the calc smh

Wait, are you sure Reimu has those hax here? I don't recall seeing any of those hax in The PC-98 games.

DodoNova2 said:
Scaling to Beerus who is 3/4 of the speed of whis who is 72 Quadrillion (Goku speed is 52 Quadrillion)
Since Goku's surpassed Beerus (I know he has), and since U.I seems to boost his speed by a **** TON (And he only gets Stronger/Faster in the Form), shouldn't that mean his speed's higher than Beerus?

GT Goku seems to be 1 billion FTL

PC-98 doesn't have any calculated speed feat IIRC, but last time I remember, it was around the billions too.

Early GT Goku is 1 Billion. This one is using Goku's last key i presume.

@Saikou I'm pretty sure that the GT characters are going to be much faster based on what one of the calc members said.

Back