• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Nipponverse(EXCEPT Trenia)

Oblivion00 said:
Yeah Whis also sent Goku and Vegeta to another realm/ dimension to train in order to get SSJGSSJ. But yeah he needs more hax than what he has shown currently.
Going off of this, I'm thinking of starting a thread about Whis. Like what other people think he is, what other powers he may have, how strong is he, etc.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Isn't the only notable hax that Dragon Ball currently posses is Whis Time reversal and....Beerus energy nullification ability???
They're not even that impressive to be honest, Mordru has casually travelled 1000 years back without effort and even sealed off timelines (so that nobody else can enter time stream from past and future). Whis time travel is really unimpressive imo

Also chars like Sentry can disintegrate people completely on atomic level, now that's some scary stuff. DBZ needs to step up its game otherwise they'll keep losing. AP and DC just doesn't in tier 3 and above

And since when has Dragon Ball ever cared for hax abilities? It's mainly a fighting anime. What I mainly want to see is better speed feats.

Oblivion00 said:
And since when has Dragon Ball ever cared for hax abilities? It's mainly a fighting anime. What I mainly want to see is better speed feats.
If they show some Flash like speed feats I'll be happy. I dont really care about hax, they're good for vs threads but they make the show extremely boring. Martial arts ftw

They'll get some special abilities but I don't think it'll be anything major. Flash like speed feats? Keeping dreaming Faisal lol. I am curious what Goku and Vegeta's reaction speed will be like when training with Whis. It would be hilarious if they got instantaneous reactions.

No no my Flash like I mean cool speed feats like having two different lives at the same time, or evacuating 500000 people within a millisecond after a nuke detonated. Some awesome reaction time feats (not just travel feats like Whis)

Well Whis did say he was going to train them so they can react to something without even thinking. Oh I see what you mean by Flash feats, I doubt we're going to see something as impressive as that. Maybe something like Whis saying to Beerus "You just travelled through 600 galaxies in less than a minute" but I doubt that would happen.

Back