• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Nipponverse(EXCEPT Trenia)

It is, they're all High Multi-Galaxy+ to Universal and at least hundreds of trillions of times FTL now, going by raw stats, with Overlords possibly being Low 2-C if they can potentially replicate Mao's Universal destruction.

I think Goku could beat all of them one by one high difficulty, but all at once he wouldn't be able to handle them.

Seeing that he's taking on the whole verse bar Trenia and going by the ones stated above, Goku loses here.

He's roughly on par individually with the higher tiers of the verse, maybe not quite Overlord-level people, but he'd make it a good ways in if it was a gauntlet-style scenario, especially if he got rest between each fight. Against the strongest of the verse, though, people liek Laharl or Valvatorez, I don't see him winning.

Pikachu942 said:
I think Goku could beat all of them one by one high difficulty, but all at once he wouldn't be able to handle them.
Um no Even if it was all 1 on 1 they have very hax spell casters (one notable one could turn goku to stone or flowers) And Mao can always just use his evil self which is universal and wipe goku out relitivly easily

Against the high tiers Goku would do fairly well. Against the strongest, unless he gets some buffs in the future I don't see him winning.

Oh yeah and btw

Disgaea characters can learn moves that can Stop time Let them doplicate them selves up to ~20 times Cut through time and dimisions and a few other things im probably forgeting

Dbfan and critic said:
Oh yeah and btw
Disgaea characters can learn moves that can Stop time Let them doplicate them selves up to ~20 times Cut through time and dimisions and a few other things im probably forgeting
That's actually broken right there, Dbfan.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Dbfan and critic said:
Oh yeah and btw
That's actually broken right there, Dbfan.
Yup

CrossverseCrisis said:
Dbfan and critic said:
Whats broken?
What you just said~
YOu mean all the hax disgaea characters can learn or my grammer if the formor Hell yeah Disgaea characters are super ******* broken in terms of hax its even noted on there page

if the latter yeah i know my grammer sucks

Dbfan and critic said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Dbfan and critic said:
Whats broken?
What you just said~
YOu mean all the hax disgaea characters can learn or my grammer if the formor Hell yeah Disgaea characters are super ******* broken in terms of hax its even noted on there page

if the latter yeah i know my grammer sucks
No no, it's not the grammer my friend(i wouldn't do that cause that's not me....unless i wanted to be an a-hole for lulz). It's the hax that you mentioned, that's what i meant.

Yeah i know

Also if anybody wants my sources https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rE7kd2HVsyQ @4;42 a move that any character can learn has the user stop time for a couple seconds
and the flavor text for mach+ slice from disgaea 3 states you can even cut through dimisions and calamity drives flavor text from disgaea 1 says each swing tears the fabric of space​

Also theres ba'al who has an abillity that makes it so no 2 moves can work on him twice and imideatly incress his power and do Tones of damage when someone joins the fight against him (gets deployed from the base pannel) and if you destroy 1 form he imidiatly revies in another form (might just be game play mechanics which are kinda cannon so i count it)

Gig Who was able to give Laharl Flonne etna and sicilly one heck of a fight and it was stated he was holding back so much that if he went his full power he would incinerat them with a single hit (granted this might just be Disgaeas way of inforcing the main characters never lose rule) And if Gig bites it he can revive

Thats not even mentioning Xenolith Who's ablility lets him absorb up to 33% of a persons stats depending on how close they are (and considering goku tends to fight Upclose hes kinda super screwed)

Also Theres rozalin and adell One of whom was able to tank an angry laharls overlords wrath and then curb stomp him the other is able to keep up with laharl valvatorez and mao in strenght (has one win and one loss against mao one win against laharl (who was hungry mind you) and two losses again to laharl And one loss towards val)

SO yeah Goku is pretty screewed Heck id argue whis or Beerus would be screewed against the ENTIER NIPPONVERSE even if we dont count trina

Hey y'all, what if we give Goku a team made of the other god tiers from Dragon Balll(i.e Whis, Beerus, Champa, Vados, and i guess even Vegeta and Golden Frieza).

How different would that be?

Yeah And i am not even mentioning character spacific hax

Well i mentiond some like ba'al xenolith and Gig but thats not all there is

CrossverseCrisis said:
Hey y'all, what if we give Goku a team made of the other god tiers from Dragon Balll(i.e Whis, Beerus, Champa, Vados, and i guess even Vegeta and Golden Frieza).
I still say the Nippon verse takes it

CrossverseCrisis said:

It would be more fair than just pitting the whole verse against just Goku. Beerus and Whis are Universe Level but if you add Trenia in they ain't beating the verse anytime soon. That's why I say it's better to pit Goku against a character from Nippon instead of the whole verse.

Oblivion00 said:
CrossverseCrisis said:

It would be more fair than just pitting the whole verse against just Goku. Beerus and Whis are Universe Level but if you add Trenia in they ain't beating the verse anytime soon. That's why I say it's better to pit Goku against a character from Nippon instead of the whole verse.
Mao is also universal

and can get all hax previously mentioned

Yeah even if we add Goku with a team, going by Dbfan telling me some of the Nipponverse's hax, Goku just gets murked so bad i might as well dig a grave for his ashes.

That is true, Oblivion. I mean the absolute god tiers of DB only reach Universe level and that's it. Add in Trenia for her verse, and the DB God Tiers ain't got a chance of defeating them anytime soon.

Oh yeah I forgot about Mao. I think the only person who is gonna get decent hax in Dragon Ball would be someone like Whis but I doubt it will be as broken lol. Either way yeah I agree the verse still takes it.

Oblivion00 said:
Oh yeah I forgot about Mao. I think the only person who is gonna get decent hax in Dragon Ball would be someone like Whis but I doubt it will be as broken lol. Either way yeah I agree the verse still takes it.
yeah plus whises hax have so far been achivable by quite a few Characters Expesually petta who can go back in time her self

Aye, I was just going off of the profiles when I made this, and I wasnt aware of the upgrade. Should we just lock this thread?

Isn't the only notable hax that Dragon Ball currently posses is Whis Time reversal and....Beerus energy nullification ability???

CrossverseCrisis said:
Isn't the only notable hax that Dragon Ball currently posses is Whis Time reversal and....Beerus energy nullification ability???
Disgaea characters use magic no energy GG beerus

also Petta says LOL to whis and his time reversal she reverses he reversal

also there is beeruses slight matter munipulation But that really wouldnt matter

Yeah Whis also sent Goku and Vegeta to another realm/ dimension to train in order to get SSJGSSJ. But yeah he needs more hax than what he has shown currently.

Back