• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, has Kirby shown to perform those hax on another 3-A or low 2-C character successfully?

If not, wouldn't that be a NLF, just like saying Beerus erases GP or Zeno, or Rabbit guy from og DB turns GP and Zeno to carrot, or Devilman from og DB kills Freeza, Zamasu, etc with his devil beam?

The gap isn't infinite, just astronomically big. It would be infinite if it was UI Goku, but it's regular DBS Goku

@AMK

Hax in general ignores durability as long as you aren't an entire dimension above the other (actually a bit more complicated but that's basically what would happen here)

For a 4A to defeat a 3A the gap is waaay to much as of hax has if ever work on an universal character. if not than how can it work on goku, if a 4A hax can kill a 3A then even beerus should have no problem to hakai GP.

It's completely possible that Beerus doesn't try to Hakai the GP just because he would be blitzstomped as soon as he raise his hand

I know nothing of GEOM, But if he has feat that would affect higher tier character then he is equal to them. unlike kirby who dosen't have feats that his hax will work on someone who is greater than him. that the reason why i said can his hax work on universal character. Acacia from toriko has way better hax than anyone in DBS so can he solo any DBS character with speed equalized.

Considering both Whis and Vados can stand in the midst of Beerus and Champa and theur destruction energy while they fight, probably not the reason.

@Cannibalistic If they dont have a resistance to Acacia's hax then yes, he does, thats how hax works

Hax dont give a damn about the durability or power of the person theyre being used on

So whats next majin buu can turn beerus to candy, beerus can hakai GP, sailor moon's hax working on a 2A multiversal being ,Devil might beam kill frieza just because they don't have resistance to it that dosen't mean they can beat a infinitely greater character that will be NLF.

@J-Man

I'm assuming that OP meant the key named DBS Goku, which basically means "before UI"

Somebody talked about Ultra Instinct without problems, and then there is Ghost Kirby, would Ultra Instinct Goku even be able to kill him?

I mean, Goku can touch King Kai, cant he? And the guy is basically a ghost.

I see he has the ability to block intangible attacks

I see nothing about him being able to harm intangible opponents

Kirby can also hit Ghost Kirby, but no kill him (which doesn't make sense with all the specters that Kirby has killed). Can someone clarify me this?

He's able to block, deflect and parry intangible techniques.

Intangibility is intangibility, not much difference.

Also he can interact with king Kai and elder Kai, both of which are dead.

Blocking an intangible technique =/= hitting an intangble opponent, there was a huge thread a few days ago discussing this

And the difference is?

Goku can physically touch and deflect those intangible attacks.

Hell if we use Jiren he can disperse them with his hand.

Its not just blocking, its physically interacting, deflecting and more with them. If he can punch an intangible attack why cant he punch an intangible person?

Upon looking at the scene, he was destroying and dispersing the blasts, but only using his own ki, so ignoring king and elder Kai, his ki should be able to damage.

A few days ago when we were discussing the use of hax, an admin actually said that in order to prove the hax to be effective, we should have at least 1 example of said hax working on a character of that tier.

It's simply NLF, and I don't think anyone here feels that superhuman or city level beings from og DB could have taken out those villains from DBZ/DBS by tricking them or something.

There is a limit to everything, we have to establish that limit. Otherwise it's just assumption at this point.

Btw, which hax are we talking about here?

Pretty sure that you are talking about what I said in that Zen'ō thread, but I never said that the tier should be the same. Just that erasing a 3D doesn't mean that you can erase a 4D.

Kaltias said:
Pretty sure that you are talking about what I said in that Zen'ō thread, but I never said that the tier should be the same. Just that erasing a 3D doesn't mean that you can erase a 4D.
Wouldn't the same thing apply here as well? Haxing a 4-A doesn't necessarily mean you can hax a 3-A?

Isn't that why we say characters from Naruto and Bleach can't hax higher tiers like Whis and Beerus, etc?

Nah. The dimensional difference matters because it would be the equivalent of a drawing trying to hax a person. When the number of dimensions is the same, abilities that negate durability still work (as long as the other isn't resistant of course, and in tier 2 It's a more complicated matter for other reasons).

Whis and Beerus are tier 2 tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back