• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs King Boo

King boo can't really do anything to Goku( his universal ranking coming from "Paranormal Portals, Paranormality from the portal will cause the universe of the Mario Bros to collapse if Luigi doesn't close it"

Not really an attack

while Goku will be stuck trying to touch an intangible being.

I get it, but since neither could hurt either physically, due to differences in stats as you've stated, could hax from either of the sides change the tide? Like posession for King Boo or the Spirit Bomb for Goku?

Spirit Bomb, only affects evil enemies, iirc, hence why he never used it against anyone neutral or good. I think the spirit bomb could kill Boo, or at the very least incapicitate him.

Don't know how possession would translate to DB...Has there been possession in DB ((canon)) I know Dr. Wheelo mind controlled Piccolo iirc, then again those aren't the same thing...

Actually, just checked. Boo has no posession for some reason (I mean, he IS a ghost), but he does have sealing, matter manipulation, spatial manipulation, and reality warping. Hax and the Genki Dama are going to be deciding factors if not inconclusive.

Welp, guessing he has to charge it, he would need to take some time for that. To what effectiveness can Boo use the warping and manipulation abilities.

I dunno. Unfortunately, I haven't played Luigi's Mansion or its sequel. However, I do know it used its sealing to seal up Mario inside a painting.

Given that he gets the 3-A from his hax abilities, unless he goes for them straight away, Goku can tank his attacks ((the ones not involving hax)) since there are 8B to 7C and that wouldn't do much, and Boo is stubborn, given his personality frrom 64. I'd say Goku 9 times out of 10

64 isn't King Boo. That's Big Boo. I know, very similar right?

EDIT: King Boo is in the remake guarding Luigi, although he's called Big Boo for some reason, as the latter is in that game as a seperate character.

@mariofan: The Spirit bomb takes 5 episodes only if he can't gather enough energy to defeat someone. When he was charging the spirit bomb against Buu, the Z fighters gave their energy and due to their powerful energy, goku was able to make a spirit bomb in literally 5~10 seconds.

@NotAMarioFan Also, the reason in took so long, it took him that long because there was a genocide committed against an entire race and he couldn't get any energy, he had to get energy from stars and begins from other planets.

If Boo can no-sell Goku's attacks with intangibility then Boo haxes him. Otherwise Goku wins. I mostly lean towards inconclusive.

I agree with Cropfist but just like Cal (and what looks like the majority here) i'm not to sure to what extent Boo's hax is so . ..

King Boo via intangibility. Genki Dama has never been shown to affect intangible beings so it's a blind assumption. King Boo isn't stupid so eventually he'll use hax to end Goku when he realizes that neither can hurt the other conventionally. King Boo also isn't evil and really nor is any Mario character except dimension and Dark Bowser, ,aye a few others. He's just mischievous

That or he waits till Goku lets his guard down than kills him quickly.

The real cal howard said:
Actually, just checked. Boo has no posession for some reason (I mean, he IS a ghost), but he does have sealing, matter manipulation, spatial manipulation, and reality warping. Hax and the Genki Dama are going to be deciding factors if not inconclusive.
How effective are those hax and how well does Buu use them in combat? Goku for example has TK but he hasn't used it even once in Super.

BruceTheBatman said:
Goku never learned his lesson TBH
Contrary to popular belief, Goku is not a prodigious fighter. At times I question his renowned ability as martial artist and fighter to be honest. I liked how Whis said power of a character shouldn't be measured using physical strength (while referring to Omni-King).

Faisal Shourov said:
BruceTheBatman said:
Goku never learned his lesson TBH
Contrary to popular belief, Goku is not a prodigious fighter. At times I question his renowned ability as martial artist and fighter to be honest. I liked how Whis said power of a character shouldn't be measured using physical strength (while referring to Omni-King).
I agree, people seem overestimate goku's fightning abilities

Bruce really ok then did tell me a super weak attack ever hurting goku again after the resurrection of f arc

Faisal Shourov said:
I actually wouls say Supermans fighting skills > Gokus fighting skills. But thats off topic

Back