• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Khârn the Betrayer number 3?

This Goku one-shot Super 13 who is very close to 4-A himself. I'm aware that Kharn can really take some punishment but a bloodlusted Goku probably just annihilates him with a point blank kamehameha and with Goku's durability, Kharn will have a rough time doing any damage.

Spirit Bomb SSJ Goku > Super Android 13 > Super Saiyan Goku (Android 13) > Android 13 > Meta Cooler > Super Saiyan Goku (Namek-ish) > 5th Form Cooler > 100% Freeza > 50% Freeza > 3rd form Freeza > 2nd form Freeza > 1st Form Freeza = 6.44 foe

Assuming this is Pre-Cell (Not sure where Android 13 stands in the timeline so).

Freeza from the site's reasoning is Solar System level at 50%. So 50% at lowball is 22.77 Foe.

50% Freeza is equal to Kaiokenx20 Goku, so 100% Freeza is equal to Kaiokenx40 Goku.

22.77 Foe x 20 = 455.4 Foe (Kaiokenx40 Goku's theoretical).

That's all the concrete scaling I can do.

So the scaling now goes

Spirit Bomb SSJ Goku > Super Android 13 > Super Saiyan Goku (Android 13) > Android 13 > Meta Cooler > 455.4 Foe.

This also makes no sense though since Goku and Co later deal some dent into Super Saiyan Broly, who's since had his AP reasoning taken down for 4-A but assuming Super Saiyan is a 40x Multiplier, Goku would have to be comparable to 0.502 TeraFoe.

So, all in all, I have absolutely no damned idea why I typed any of this. I need to go to sleep.

Aight, this gets messy because we don't currently have a profile up for Toei Cell outside of Dark's blog but I'll make my points anyway.

So we know that the events of the film occur after 17 and 18 kill Gero and Goku has recovered from his heart virus. As well as being pre-RoSaT (as there is no SSJ Gohan). Given Piccolo's portrayal in the film, this should also be after his fusion with Kami. This leaves him equal to Android 17.

Super 13 stomped all the Z fighters even more handily than the amped Imperfect Cell stomped the fatigued post-fusion Piccolo and 17 which should put Super 13 slightly above said Cell.

SSJ Goku w/ genki dama absorbed one-shot Super 13 which puts him vaguely far above him and likely closer to the level of Semi-Perfect Cell than to 13. Perfect Cell is above baseline 4-A being superior to characters like SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta and MSSJ Goku.

Semi-Perfect Cell is so deep into 4-B that beating him bad enough qualifies SSJ Grade 2 Vegeta for 4-A. Even if you reject this Goku being closer to Semi-Cell than to Super 13, that's still second highest 4-B with a long scaling chain behind him with the guy ahead of him arguably being a hair's breadth away from 4-A or even 4-A outright.

I can see Kharn getting a hit with Gorechild eventually. He has better experience than Goku, arguably (or not) more skilled and Goku with the spirit bomb energy went for a melee hit onto 13, so Kharn should take this.

Unless Goku one shots/The energy of the spirit bomb dissolves Kharn lol.

I'm relatively sure Azathoth said in a previous thread that they should be about equal in fighting technique/experience.

Re-read his reply. At the time he said:

'I'm honestly feeling mostly inconclusive here, as both have a pretty good chance of killing each other, and bith are pretty damn good fighters. I'd probably give Goku the raw power advantage, but Kharn the skill advantage."

Unsure if Goku keeps the raw power advantage here, but on skill they were at least close enough to be seen as in a similar margin of ability, albeit Kharn would have some advantage.

IIRC the previous thread had Canon Goku who's far above baseline but nowhere near 4-A. While in this case he can one-shot people close to 4-A.

So if Goku held the AP advantage before, right now he one-shots. I guess, not sure tbh.

Back