• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I vote Baiken for this one. She has about 9x AP advantage and Goku doesn't have any dura negating options. Paralysis won't work on someone like her and she'll just chop 72 times and it's basically over.

Last time I checked Sun Wukong is going through extremely slow revisions. He's supposed to gain more powers and lose his 2-B key (that's why his fight with the Vestige ended). Granted the revision are probably never going to be finished at this rate. However "Paralysis won't work on someone like her" she doesn't have resistance to paralysis on her profile so you need to explain why it doesn't work. If you can explain that then Baiken stomps due to ap.

"He has only seem using this Spell against minor demons and monsters, so it most likely doesn't work against comparable beings."

I said it because of this.

Real quick, primary fist fighter, paralysis is from magic and not from martial arts. Ok ancient myths you do you; anyways this is a stomp then.

Back