• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Adell (Remake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it has been a long while and now I can actually see the thread through to the end (along with Goku actually having a way to deal with Poison), let's see how this goes.

This is current Son Goku vs Adell at full power!

Both in character. Speed equalized. Both battle maniacs. Both want to enjoy a good fight. Who wins and why?

Goku ssj blue by koku78-dasjke9
D2 Adell 2 Bust
Obligatory theme.

Well, while Adell is quite obviously the most versatile of the two with his elemental manipulation, healing and status effect inducement, current Goku is waaaaaay above baseline universal, which is where Adell seems to be. So Goku should be able to take this

In raw power this version of Adell should be pretty above baseline Universal, since he defeated True Zenon who is above many of the other Universals in the series (called God of All Overlords) in a bad ending.

But in Raw power, he probably is still inferior due to Goku having trump cards such as Kaioken and also being more experienced as a martial artist. Also his character makes Adell not abuse tactics he would consider "dirty" (such as planet busting to make Goku suffocate in space or something).

This is probably the most fair match I'll ever find for Goku.

Goku: 1 (Kaltias)

Adell: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Ok. I think i'll keep my vote for Goku, even if with more difficulties.

I remember a time when the anime hero and the game hero of my childhood could fight each other evenly. Then a looot of revisions happened and sadly they can't fight anymore :'(

Yeah, it's just like when you have a good match that was added disappear because revisions. x__X

Adell For the reasons Anonimoe has stated Also the fact he should have Time stop Yes I know Goku can resist it in Kio-kenX10 state However That doesn't last forever

Goku: 4 (Kaltias, Knightofannihilation666, Sidali891, Anderson2003)

Adell: 2 (Anonimoe7875, Jesterofgames)

Adell's summoning is in the form of spells such as Omega/Tera ice, Fire, Wind, etc. They don't stay in the field helping after the spell is done.

Vaccum manipulation comes from some of his attacks where he either A. Projects high speed vaccuum waves or B. Creates some powerful suction to drag the foe/lock them in place via said vaccuum so he can proceed to do his thing.

Just saying that for clarification's sake, of course. Counting your vote.

Goku: 4 (Kaltias, Knightofannihilation666, Sidali891, Anderson2003)

Adell: 3 (Anonimoe7875, Jesterofgames, Laughing Manson)

@Fate technically his summons can As shown in one of the non RPG games Prinny can I really be the hero IIRC one of the boss fights Is an ice elemental summoned via a spell Though she did seem Very uninterested in the fight

Well, that wasn't Adell doing the feat so scalling to him on this case sounds kinda hazy. Also considering his character, he probably wouldn't want to overwhelm Goku via numbers for the entire fight, even assuming he can keep the summons there somehow.

(...Tbf I don't see Overlords like Valvoga or Alexander God of Destruction of all people staying there to help Adell for long, like you pointed out, lol.)

Well I was just pointing out an instance where A summon summoned through a spell stayed and helped For quite a bit (Though personally I fail to see how that wouldn't scale considering the person summoning did nothing special as far as I remeber But it's been awhile since I've seen the Scene and Prinny CIRBTH2 Footage is very hard to find on YouTube) But yeah Adell wouldn't do that Even if the summons were intrested in the fight

Blademan9999 said:
Goku, Adell's best feat is to make an attack with an explosion bigger then a galaxy.

Universe level >>> Galaxy level+
Which is funny because his file shows that he recreates the Big Bang by punching, that he is Universe level and Fate explained that he defeated many universe level characters

Adell. Statuses, easily in the same league of AP, and doesn't seem to have any qualms about destroying the area around him (on accident or otherwise), given his Big Bang punch, stranding Goku to die in space.

@Dragon I think there was some discussion in regards to whether it was 3-A or Low 2-C back when I made the revision thread that put Adell at Universal, since the description also says something around the lines of "Travel through space and time to rock this universe again".

I was ok with 3-A, but eh. If Adell becomes Low 2-C, I think most of the Nipponverses get upgraded right along with him.

The actual Big Bang is Low 2-C.

The "huge universal explosion" as it's usually portrayed in fiction would be 3-A, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back