• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Toei) vs Hatsune Miku

Planets and stars and other living things don't have the same ki as fighters. IDK it's wierd, but if not then goku would be able to sense planets and stars or would be able to sense all energy and it's forms and would be able to teleport to all planets stars etc. and not just people.

Planets and stars and other living things don't have the same ki as fighters. IDK it's wierd, but if not then goku would be able to sense planets and stars or would be able to sense all energy and it's forms and would be able to teleport to all planets stars etc. and not just people.
True

Also I find it weird that the Vocaloid verse page says that there are MFTL+ speed feats when none of the vocaloids have MFTL+ speed at all.

How does Miku's weakness work? Being unable to sing means being too occupied or literally unable because she's wounded or what? Because her possible incorporeality and type 8 are kinda broken, even though the latter may not be involved if the planet of the battlefield is empty.

She also has some time hax and broadway force, but also shitty range.

Goku might engage her in combat and prevent her to act, but he may also be unable to hit her and/or get screwed by some hax.

I vote incon for now, hoping some answers will be given.

I just noticed that the battle takes place in space and Miku doesn't have self-sustenance nor resistances to space stuff, I think it would be better to change the battlefield.

no I basically said to make this fight possible. Allow them to breathe in space
Yes but you can't do it, we can't just give powers to the characters just to allow them to have a match, otherwise I can give resistance to heat to Bulbasaur and Batman to have them fight on the surface of the sun.

These matches that take or add stuff from profiles, and are not accepted by the vs threads rules (i.e. restricting power ups that make characters break into a higher tier), can be made just for fun and not have them added to profiles.

Back