• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Dragon Ball GT) vs Son Goku (Chou)

Speed is equalized. GT Goku starts off in Super Saiyan 4 (Baby Arc Version). Manga Goku starts off in Ultra Instinct. Battle takes place inside a timeless void (lul). If the match is unfair I can switch them to different keys if needed.

GT Goku:

Manga Goku: 1

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
now i don't know who has the AP advantage but regardless i'm voting manga goku due to Hakai , sealing and UI ( pretty handy since speed is equalized )

now i don't know who has the AP advantage but regardless i'm voting manga goku due to Hakai , sealing and UI ( pretty handy since speed is equalized )
One thing I will point out, the mafuba requires a container and a sealing tag. Neither of those are in Manga Goku's standard equipment, so he wouldn't be able to seal in this fight.

Ultra Instinct basically give Chou Goku the win, imho. Hakai isn't in character, but regardless, with speed equalized GT Goku has no chance.
Remember that Manga Goku in the final key can maintain UI forever, so the time limit isn't a problem here. Plus, Chou Goku is a more experienced fighter. Telekinesis and god bind are also useful tools.

I vote Chou Goku,

Would changing it to SSJB make it more equal? I had no idea about him having perma UI

Though one thing I will point out is that Telekinesis likely wouldn't work, considering the fact his lifting strength is Class M, while GT Goku is Class G.

UI became everlasting at the end of Moro's arc, when Goku mastered it after training with Merus.
I forgot it was class M and not G, as a quick distraction should work anyway, but I don't think Chou Goku would use it, sensing GT Goku's power. Speaking of that, Chou Goku can't be sensed, that's an advantage too, given that both have the same enhanced senses otherwise.

With the ssj blue I guess it comes down to AP, mostly, and I have no idea of the scaling chain of both of them, I never cared of that stuff.

the thing is GT goku is just 3-B due to up scaling from ssj3 shaking the afterlife while SSG goku and up is 3-B due to shaking the universe to the point of destroying it ( not to mention the OP is just using baby arc SSJ4 ) , even then hakai is aslways an option he has

chou goku wins as he can't be sense by gt goku also has hakai higher ap has ui so doesn't need to think and god bind

Last edited:
Chou AP stomps.

UI Goku massively outscales the BoG feat which is an overtime Universe Destruction meaning he's closer to Baseline 3-A than to Baseline 3-B.

Baby arc SSJ4 Goku scales far above his Base form which is as strong if not a little stronger than Toei SSJ3 Goku from the Buu saga which is a hair away from Baseline 3-B.

so this is someone who is nearing 3-A against someone who just scales above Baseline 3-B.

Chou AP stomps.

UI Goku massively outscales the BoG feat which is an overtime Universe Destruction meaning he's closer to Baseline 3-A than to Baseline 3-B.

Baby arc SSJ4 Goku scales far above his Base form which is as strong if not a little stronger than Toei SSJ3 Goku from the Buu saga which is a hair away from Baseline 3-B.

so this is someone who is nearing 3-A against someone who just scales above Baseline 3-B.
Hmmm. Should I change it to Shadow Dragon arc Goku?

I think that turns it in a stomp the other way around. The wiki won't let Chou Goku be 3-A despite massively outscaling a overtime Universe busting feat, while GT Goku is a mere multiplier away from the tier.

I think that turns it in a stomp the other way around. The wiki won't let Chou Goku be 3-A despite massively outscaling a overtime Universe busting feat, while GT Goku is a mere multiplier away from the tier.
Is there no good way to do this matchup then?

shadow dragon arc SSJ4 isn't 3-A normally , only with DRAGON FIST , so that could be his wincon , but since speed is equalized and CHOU has UI , then i doubt he could even land the technique

Back