• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku deemed Strongest Shonen Character in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promestein said:
Why does anyone care?
People are allowed to think a character is as strong as they want. Who gives a **** if they're wrong.
yes Naruto is Obviously tier High 1-A via TNJ in my book... the rest of the world has a right to be wrong tho :^)

I don't have a thing to say about most of the ranking, but Koro-Sensei is generally given values for his status throughout the entire series and they treat Building Busting like it's a really big deal in the series. Even the supposed Moon/Planet Busting is not entirely complete and has a ridiculously small chance of happening, via dying only.

Seeing him this high is, if nothing else, pretty funny to me when you can atest to his strengths simply by looking and paying attention to his actual story.

@dodo:

IMO, Sasuke is a deuteragonist.

The only people I'd genuinely call the second protagonists are Zoro and the chef dude from Toriko.

AntorusTheBurningThrone said:
Yeah, this List is weird as hell. I mean, some of these guys shouldn't even be this high. Though, this is Japan.
Japan is the land of wierdos.

I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and guess that most people who took part in this poll have never heard of VSBattles so I don't really understand why you're so surprised and outraged that their interpretations and evaluations of these characters don't fit the VSB standards.

• Sees Goku winning and arale below Luffy*
I need to call arceus,mewtwo,luke and Kirby to mindhax the sh*t out of the voters.

Axl233 said:
Meta im dont think that you need VSBW to know that naruto is above Koro sensei.
There's actually nothing to "know." It's fiction. It's made up. You can apply your own set of rules to it, but you also gotta accept that other people will interpret it differently. That doesn't make their interpretation wrong.

Kirby71 said:
*Sees Goku winning and arale below Luffy*
I need to call arceus,mewtwo,luke and Kirby to mindhax the sh*t out of the voters.
1. Mewtwo's 5-A in the VSB. He's also not as Popular as Son Goku.

2. I don't know much about Luke. Though, I think he's weaker than Son Goku.

And 3. Kirby's more or less around Super Buu/Kid Buu level.

The only one that could stand a chance is Arceus. And even then, he's less of a Shonen Character, and more of a Popular Pokemon Game Character (Which, to me, isn't much of a Shonen, despite its rather "Similarities").

Actually, it is harder, mind haxing Goku is easy, but mind haxing those guys is impossible, since they have no mind at all ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

Promestein said:
Why does anyone care?

People are allowed to think a character is as strong as they want. Who gives a **** if they're wrong.
You phrase it the wrong way, the point is that people are voting based on the general concession of a character, they aren't gonna make 300 calcs. of the character so they can have a valuable result and neither are gonna search information in the deepest of guidebooks only to vote on something they know Goku is gonna win, because he is Goku.

Just because someone's interpretation of a character isn't based on calcs that doesn't mean it's somehow less valuable. There is no degree of correctness about it. An interpretation is an interpretation, whether it was made using an elaborate system like VSB or based on someone's very personal perspective.

Asians have, in average, a higher IQ than most ethnicities, therefore their word MUST be taken as absolute. Upgrade Goku to At least True Infinity via being superior to Kami-Tenchi, Acausuality and Immunity to every Hax in Jojo via being far superior than the strongest character in that verse.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Actually, it is harder, mind haxing Goku is easy, but mind haxing those guys is impossible, since they have no mind at all ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»
Mind Haxing a Pure of Heart Ultra Instinct ****** LUL

Dziga said:
Asians have, in average, a higher IQ than most ethnicities, therefore their word MUST be taken as absolute. Upgrade Goku to At least True Infinity via being superior to Kami-Tenchi, Acausuality and Immunity to every Hax in Jojo via being far superior than the strongest character in that verse.
Hold on now. Never said you had to take their word. So, take your trolling elsewhere. :mad:

How dare you to question the absolute superiority of Japan. According to various well informed weeabs, Japonese people clearly transcend our simple minds, and every word they speak contains more depth and wisdom than the combined brain-power of the west civilization can process. So when they say Son Goku is the most powerful character in anime, there is no popularity or bias involved in the process and you must believe them.

Dziga said:
How dare you to question the absolute superiority of Japan. According to various well informed weeabs, Japonese people clearly transcend our simple minds, and every word they speak contains more depth and wisdom than the combined brain-power of the west civilization can process. So when they say Son Goku is the most powerful character in anime, there is no popularity or bias involved in the process and you must believe them.
no u

Metafragmentation said:
Just because someone's interpretation of a character isn't based on calcs that doesn't mean it's somehow less valuable. There is no degree of correctness about it. An interpretation is an interpretation, whether it was made using an elaborate system like VSB or based on someone's very personal perspective.
A guy can destroy a building with a nail he then and figths against a 5 year old kid who you think is gonna win man :v

see its logic of course the is a degree of correctness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back