• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Avatar Aang vs Yusuke Urameishi vs Maka Albarn vs Giorno Giovanna vs Edward Elric vs Izuku Midoriya vs Tsunayoshi Sawada

.... hahah no goku is far more skilled that deku he should be able to hit him and danger sense can only carry you so long
Deku using danger sense reacted to several projectiles being fired at him from all angles that were curving
Then later started calculating their trajectory in his head as stated by Nagant to predict her attacks
And all these projectiles were faster than him btw

I’m not saying Deku’s gonna pressure goku(he’d get out skilled) but when it comes to evading he can do it for a long long time

Deku using danger sense reacted to several projectiles being fired at him from all angles that were curving
Then later started calculating their trajectory in his head as stated by Nagant to predict her attacks
And all these projectiles were faster than him btw

I’m not saying Deku’s gonna pressure goku(he’d get out skilled) but when it comes to evading he can do it for a long long time
deku isnt dodging goku danmaku

deku isnt dodging goku danmaku
I mean he basically dodged Nagant’s Danmaku bullet barrage while being slower than said bullets

He’s Literally half their speed if calculated and that was after they had decelerated from traveling a km distance yet through danger sense and skill started dodging them all.

He can also keep up in skill with and hit Shigaraki with who dodged Endeavor’s Danmaku hellspider at close range
And Hell spider reduces buildings to hand held tiny pieces of rubble with its Danmaku. So yeah

Yeah can we just vote people out until the final person stands instead of deciding who would win?

If yes then I have to regretfully vote my mans Ed first for not having any real win-cons

I could argue against this but I don't know what Deku key this is. If it's Deku currently in the anime, then he's out first, but if it's Deku currently in the manga then I'd say he outhaxes Ed

Since Goku and Tsuna can see ge they can just dodge or attack from a far enough range
Goku current NPI is limited to normal incorporeallity, due to IZ AE not being accepted yet. Stands are the pure deep rappresentation of the user, his life force, spirit and soul, the will and psychological energy the mind itself. also i heard that ghost and other incorporeals can't intract with stands is accepted so also that. does Tsuna can intract with stands based on description above?

Goku current NPI is limited to normal incorporeallity, due to IZ AE not being accepted yet. Stands are the pure deep rappresentation of the user, his life force, spirit and soul, the will and psychological energy the mind itself. also i heard that ghost and other incorporeals can't intract with stands is accepted so also that. does Tsuna can intract with stands based on description above?
The op actually made it so everyone can see stands so Goku can dodge gold experience and Tsuna defeated daemon spade who was a soul but idk if it's enough to interact with stands

Damn, this battle is pretty tense lol

Pretty late here but I wanna join the party. To proceed on topic; Daemon Spade is a spiritual entity so it should count.

Tsuna shoots Giorno in flames abyss, sealing his ass alongside his MUDA MUDA stand and then proceeds to get the final killcam

“If that's the extent of your power, then consider me disappointed”

Last edited:
Damn, this battle is pretty tense lol

Pretty late here but I wanna join the party. To proceed on topic; Daemon Spade is a spiritual entity so it should count.

Tsuna shoots Giorno in flames abyss, sealing his ass alongside his MUDA MUDA stand and then proceeds to get the final killcam

“If that's the extent of your power, then consider me disappointed”
Stands are one layer beyond Ghost invulnerability, also stands arent ghosts

I'm pretty sure Edward got professional training by his teacher, albeit he's not nearly as good as Goku, but he's good in his own right. And so was Yusuke iirc.

Stands are one layer beyond Ghost invulnerability, also stands arent ghosts
You mean intangibility, not invulnerability; right?

In which case stand's phasing is actually pretty limited iirc, it's really the invisibility part to worry about.

And if we take Tsuna's crazy enhanced/supernatural senses and supernatural luck into account none of that matters anyway kek. GG Tsuna has his own passive Fate/luck manip conceivably on the level of Yhwach's Almighty, but that's for a CRT thread.

And if we take Tsuna's crazy enhanced/supernatural senses and supernatural luck into account none of that matters anyway kek. GG Tsuna has his own passive Fate/luck manip conceivably on the level of Yhwach's Almighty, but that's for a CRT thread.
I'll be waiting for that CRT.

I'll be waiting for that CRT.
You won't get it for a while, I lost all my notes and data which was supporting it, so I'd have to reread the whole story for a fourth time just to get all of the evidence situated again. And there's a lot.

Back