• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (DBZ) vs Hyperion (Marvel)

Goku (Toei) is in his Super Saiyan (Frieza saga) strength and Hyperion is at full power. Speed equalized. WIn by knockout or kill.

Goku SSJ Render lkjhjb
Son Goku (Frieza Saga)

Hyperion render
Hyperion (Marvel)

VS

More than likely a stomp, Hyperion is at least 300 KiloFoe while Goku is what, 1 KiloFoe or something like that? The AP Gap is so large, and Goku's lack of any hax prevents him from getting a victory. Goku's gonna vanish in first, and attempt to engage in fisticuffs, only to get blown to bits by one good punch.

Could Vegito be a better fight? He scales waaaaay beyond SSJ3 Goku even in Base but then scaling doesn't get you 400x stronger here I guess.

Vegito can very well be over 100x 1 Kilofoe in his Base form.

Nop, Son Goku (Dragon Ball Z) is the one being used, hence "Son Goku (DBZ) Vs Hyperion (Marvel)".

It would need to say Toei Goku to assume it is the anime version.

Then must have been a mistake. Though the name is right above in the OP so I don't know why you went to the topics.

And I is, funnily enough, not anime only.

Anyway, it's an AP Stomp so this should be closed.

LSirLancelotDuLacl said:
Then must have been a mistake. Though the name is right above in the OP so I don't know why you went to the topics.

And I is, funnily enough, not anime only.

Anyway, it's an AP Stomp so this should be closed.
I went to the topics because the title could refer either canon or Toei Goku. In fact, DBZ actually supports it being Toei Goku.

No, DBZ is anime only. Manga was just Dragon Ball from start to end.

Yeah, no matter the version, Goku either stomps or gets stomped.

He bumped it to ask if he should close it. Though this Topic was dead and it wasn't neccessary.

Though, now that they are at it, 4-B from Frieza Saga to Android Saga Toei Goku against Hyperion could work.

Bump, though I was the one to suggest changing the Goku versions this is now a stomp for the other side as Goku has an over 1000x AP advantage and Hyperion has no counter to it, Well this is sad.

So SSJ Goku stomps now no matter what? Oh well, I was hoping for at least a little bit of a battle...

Back