• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (6-C) vs Pegasus Seiya (6-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like every other DBZ vs Saint Seiya thread, I have to give it to Seiya via Atomization hax. Goku just doesn't have a sufficient defense against it.

Unless Goku wished Shenron he could regenerate atomically and immune to atomization, he cannot win against Seiya.

In that case, 6-C Seiya does not have a hax to survive from fatal injuries. [Like without heart] (8th sense, I think)

So, in this battle, the winner is the one who attacks first.

And, with speed equalized, it's a tie.

Unless Goku uses Tayoken, and then attacks Seiya with the same attack he used to defeat King Piccolo or a Super Kamehame-ha.

I do remember that Saints have atomic-level Regenerationn, but I'm not sure if that applies to this version of Seiya...

Regardless, it's not like Goku is going to be one-shotting Seiya. He has taken hits from Silver Saints (Who are at least Country level) and survived hits from Gold Saints (Who are Star level) at this stage).

Akuto Sai12 said:
This fight is getting real old tho
Agreed i am a bit tired of seeing this matchup or saint seiya vs dbs threads in general, dbs just can't handle the hax and speed saint seiya has at the moment.

It's very repetitious to see this over and over again. And it's obnoxious. Seiya and the others from his reality should pick on somebody on their own size for once they can't be one-shot even with atomic destruction or speed blitzed so easily, and not from Goku or anybody else from his reality. The only way for this to be a stomp from Goku if he is older and gain the powers of a god, being told by Whis and Beerus on how to properly atomize people, or he can't touch or defeat Seiya whenever he wants to.

Dekoshu said:
It's very repetitious to see this over and over again. And it's obnoxious. Seiya and the others from his reality should pick on somebody on their own size for once they can't be one-shot even with atomic destruction or speed blitzed so easily, and not from Goku or anybody else from his reality. The only way for this to be a stomp from Goku if he is older and gain the powers of a god, being told by Whis and Beerus on how to properly atomize people, or he can't touch or defeat Seiya whenever he wants to.
Agreed, what I see it has is that the fans of Saint Seiya don't really care about matching them up against dbs characters, it's the dbs fans who have throughout the years probably been told that there is no way in hell Goku or any Dragon Ball character can match up to Saint Seiya, and now with the feats of late from dbs the fans are hyped and think that finally Goku can beat Seiya when it really isn't the case. Saint Seiya is just a very overpowering universe and Dragon Ball just isn't on that level yet, I mean even if in the next arc say Whis or Beerus become low 2-C there is no way that can tackle the low 2-C characters from Saint Seiya like Hades because of his hax and speed. Saint Seiya is a measuring stick for Dragon Ball, it is what fans want Dragon Ball to be but unless Dragon Ball starts getting some serious hax and speed they still can't measure up.

For once, let's see someone who isn't just resistant to atomic damage and manipulation, but immune to it. Like outright immune to it, and make it enhance them or something. For once, a Saint's Cosmos completely fails on this opponent. "Ha ha! I dare you to atomize this body! No wait, you can't. You have to destroy me on a subatomic level!"

No, seriously. If this is how it's going to be, then they need to fight somebody else who can't be just beaten by getting their atoms hit, whose abilities are completely unadaptable to Seiya and the others in any cloth after seeing just once, and cannot be resurrected, etc. Dragon Ball Z and Super has suffered enough as is and there's almost nobody that can challenge them or outright win against them.

Somebody needs to prohibit these things. So people will be like "I learned my lesson. No more Dragon Ball vs Saint Seiya."

I don't care. Somebody of the Staff need to minimize to outright prevent them from flooding the Versus threads, people would be now hesitant to continue this and go "We really messed up now". Almost? What are the true few examples, then?

Dekoshu said:
I don't care. Somebody of the Staff need to minimize to outright prevent them from flooding the Versus threads, people would be now hesitant to continue this.
Agreed it's incredibly annoying as the results are always the same and it won't change it will never be a good match one party will stomp, currently seiya is stomping because of hax and speed which goku doesnt have and even if dbs characters are upgraded to low 2-C there is no way in hell they are beating saint seiya god tiers and if dbs becomes 2-A then its a stomp for them seriously there is just no way of getting a good match between the two parties.

You might as well take this issue to the actual staff members. Seiya wins against Goku. Simple as that. No complaints, no reluctance to admit it, no denial, no bias. Outright win. Because atomization and other abilities from even the Bronze Saints isn't something to be sarcastic, snarky, or even scoff at.

It seems to me Seiya's Determination-Willpower gives him greater upgrade, enhancement, powerup, or empowerment. So he wins in this match. Top tier Saints' determination and willpower can help them overcome MORE incredible odds and obsticales and perform miracles.

The more people pit Goku against Seiya, the more Seiya wonders what was the point of fighting a Saiyan he could overpower at any time, if he has no ability to beat him?

"What? No, that wasn't sarcasm. I just won against Goku, over 100 times. When I do get a break from these people?! Next."

I always have a feeling that Saint Seiya's fighters are UNDERrated compare to Dragon Ball. What Seiya lacks in raw power he makes up for it with hax and stronger determination-willpower.

QPower said:
I always have a feeling that Saint Seiya's fighters are UNDERrated compare to Dragon Ball. What Seiya lacks in raw power he makes up for it with hax and stronger determination-willpower.
What willpower?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back