• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (3-A) vs Vilgax (3-A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops, I attributed Diagon's stats to Vilgax. Regardless, mind manipulation to ol' Goku gives the tyrant the win

Goku shoots a Ki blast while Vilgax tries to mind control him.Result

Vilgax is dead and Goku is feeling dizzy.

Vilgax's durability is city level and their speed is the exact same so both tecniques are done at the same time.

if goku's telepathy/mental prowess is strong enough to reach and contact king kai who's outside the known universe, then I doubt vilgax can easily mind control him.

plus goku n vegeta are equal in mental strength and vegeta's shown mind hax won't work on him.

I would say Goku, if even babidi cannot control vegeta that is equal to goku in mental strength i don't think vilgax could control him that easly.

We don't know that Goku is equal to Vegeta in mental abilities, esp seeing that Vegeta is smarter. And even then, Babidi still had some control over Beheta, hence Majin Vegeta.

The real cal howard said:
We don't know that Goku is equal to Vegeta in mental abilities, esp seeing that Vegeta is smarter. And even then, Babidi still had some control over Beheta, hence Majin Vegeta.

It's called mind manipulation for a reason. Not will manipulation.
It's still affecting his will to fight and to do things against his will which is what Babidi did to Vegeta, the point is Goku's mental capabilities are just as good as vegetas and it was even proven that he could've resisted the takeover so why couldn't Goku do the same with Vilgax?

Because Babidi is nowhere near as strong as Goku o Vegeta during Buu Saga (and still caused Vegeta to go Majin) and it's affecting his mind. Not his will to fight. Gold experience requiem affects will.

Because Babidi is nowhere near as strong as Goku o Vegeta during Buu Saga (and still caused Vegeta to go Majin) and it's affecting his mind. Not his will to fight. Gold experience requiem affects will.
Actually Vegeta let himself get majinfied

It shows that he was at the very least tempted by the power to be subjected to Babidi. Regardless, first point still stands.

It shows that he was at the very least tempted by the power to be subjected to Babidi. Regardless, first point still stands.
He was tempted by the power boost of being a Majin, babidi's mind controlling powers had little effect if any at all.

Alright. Point taken, but it proves that Babidi was nowhere near as strong as them at the time, in many different ways. @Data

Alright. Point taken, but it proves that Babidi was nowhere near as strong as them at the time, in many different ways. @Data
Oh everybody knows that babidi is trash compared to everyone else

I would go with Goku with this, mostly since vilgax's durability isn't on par with Goku so a simple kamehameha would most likely obliterate him.

I really hope you are joking
nope it's right the Chronosapien Time Bomb can destroy ∞-1 universes

Well that bomb isn't a part of his equipment

I really hope you are joking
nope it's right the Chronosapien Time Bomb can destroy ∞-1 universes

Well that bomb isn't a part of his equipment

That is what I meant.

This is the thing with Ben 10.Dont get me wrong I freaking love the show(at least till Omniverse) but the characters are so weak when it comes to durability.Alien X who could solo the whole db verse though I'll give omni King the benefit of doubt was damaged by planet busting attacks(unless that is an outlier)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back