• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Somewhat Dark-Themed Cat Fight! (I love my life)

KingEzran

He/Him
This is Volume 4 Blake Belladonna vs Comics Black Cat (Post-Cybernetics). Let's get into the details of this versus thread.

-Speed Equalized

-Both in Character

-Range: 3.5 meters

-Win via death

Votes:

Blake: 0

Black Cat: 0

Inconclusive: 1

Voting Blake. Felicia is more adept at close combat with her martial arts mastery, but Blake's ridiculous range advantage counters that. Besides, she's just way more versatile with her clones, stunning, Regenerationn and various Aura gimmicks (not sure what the Darkness manipulation on her page means, though...) So even if Black Cat's Probability Manipulation works to the max and cancels out some of Blake's tricks, Blake will always have something left.

Black Cat's probability hax are broken, this is a stomp.

Her max is literally dropping a spaceship on her opponent, her regulars are having the environment do her job for her wnd opponents pratfalling themselves to death or KO.

Zark2099 said:
CIS and PIS, it's less so about reliability, moreso the writers just... forget.
I mean probability manipulation is the only kind of ability where it not working "properly" half the time actually makes sense.

If we're serious someone should probably look up every single Black Cat appearance and make a statistic of the times her ability actually worked, because if it's been ignored consistently then chances of it deciding everything in a fight are lower (same thing why Reed Richards's early hypnosis gimmick is not considered a huge factor). But I don't think anyone has time or dedication for that. So as long as BC's possibility manip killing Blake is a possibility, I'll change my vote to inconc.

Back