• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something wrong with the wiki images???

I was working on a sandbox when I noticed that most pics I've added are not working and in fact are not even properly showing.

This only extends to the newer pictures as the older ones still work for some reason but the newer ones aren't so this isn't just a single problem on my end. Is anybody having the same issues?

No I mean in the main fandom wiki the images are all straight up broken for some reason
I'm not sure what the problem could be, for my part I can upload images and use them, and considering that there is no big announcement I assume the rest of the wiki is also fine. Did you changed its name? Have you tried re-uploading the image? It only happens with that imagene or many in general? Could the images be too gore or explicit (as it's chainsawman)? Since I believe fandom censor things too +18.

I'm not sure what the problem could be, for my part I can upload images and use them, and considering that there is no big announcement I assume the rest of the wiki is also fine. Did you changed its name? Have you tried re-uploading the image? It only happens with that imagene or many in general? Could the images be too gore or explicit (as it's chainsawman)? Since I believe fandom censor things too +18.
You see that's what's trippy about this whole thing It's that some images are working and some are not.

Newer ones uploaded by basically anyone don't work while ones that were uploaded a few days ago work just fine. I'd consider this problem on my end if some images were working while others were not.

You see that's what's trippy about this whole thing It's that some images are working and some are not.

Newer ones uploaded by basically anyone don't work while ones that were uploaded a few days ago work just fine. I'd consider this problem on my end if some images were working while others were not.
You sure? Because just before yesterday for example I uploaded four different images (two of them hours later after the first two) and didn't had problems.

Ok, saw the other thread mentioning the same problem, but it seems like it only happen with a few users and based on what they said the problem solved alone, so it seems like a problem with fandom itself that make an error with some users.

Back