• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something that can kill Barney the dinosaur

Bobsican

He/Him
Comment a character that can kill this dinosaur.

Rules:

- Only stuff in tier 9-A or below is allowed

- Speed not equalized

- Have fun!

Barney the angry dinosaur
I love you, you love me!

Assuming it worked, he would likely just regenerate from it.

Edit: NVM, it can work, but he would still come back thanks to the children.

However, Barney is faster, so he would likely just run away.

>Mid-Godly

>Regenerating from a 1-A killing you.

I'm pretty sure you need True-Godly for that?

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Well I agee some of his things are a stretch....but still seems about right. Probably is at least 9-C or Unknown. He has Magic, Light Manipulation, likely limited Teleportation, and Reality Warping. He does that a lot by shifting things and what not. Think he does that stuff in games as well. Also he survived in the vacuum of space and is likely at least Genius Intelligence
Thanks for the research.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
I don't have links but I know he has magic and limited reality warping.
Take your time to search for it.

I still have vague memories about Barney doing that kind of stuff, but from what comes light manip?

Mostly when he appears but I may be thinking of the wrong thing. Ik he is Genius due to being able to make advanced space stuff iirc, along with other futuristic stuff...not positive.

Back