• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something, Something. Title, Title. Halo

Cope is a math wizard. so he would know more about it than me.

I'm more into philophy and and literature.

I like history too, but I'm not very interested in zoology

Thanks Yellow but I'm headed to bed. Good night

I was not able to do anything in the wki a few hours ago, I am just trying again.

(Akso, is not like, 3 am in South Korea Seol?)

Its a little past 3 am where I live.

A notification popped up everytime I tried to do anything in the wiki telling me an error had happened, and now that it is fixed I can not find the image I used for my avi.

Also, I am Pulsimann.

Ryukama said:
Yeah I don't think KSI's gonna fight Logan again
D1710bdd29fddc660fa4e22edda2161c
Is that real? Because if so, Logan would probably floor him in a few hits.

For reference here's Logan around the same time

823424c69d92d555c1d7b4adf051f26e

Jake could easily beat KSI if thats the current state of him. (And I'm of the opinion that 2018 KSI would have easily beaten 2018 Jake)

Ryukama said:
@Seol Agreed
I also think KSI beat Logan
So do I. Logan was only barely hanging in at the end of the last round.

Back