• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something, something about Mother, Reunion, Promised Land, Chosen Ones, Destiny and Pears (Sephiroth profile revision and one last addition)

The final leg of the whole deal, but I am getting to work on the profiles proper at last.

This time I bring two things: Sephiroth's revised profile, applying all the revision that have been accepted in the last few months.

OLD vs NEW

Now this only covers the Original Game continuity, mostly because I have to yet play Rebirth and just begun playing Ever Crisis, so Remake stuff is still on the works. But it's serviceable enough. New profiles for the cast would follow a similar format.

Now, there is one last overall addition that I thought would be worth including (truly the last one, promise): SOLDIER Program. This was initially included in the blogs, but I had removed it because it was for the most part redundant. However, in the end I restored it because it has some notable lore of the setting that was worth bringing up, even if the powers and abilities were covered somewhere else. Not to mention it affects many characters.

Going into more detail:

Blog entry

Characters Affected: Cloud, Sephiroth, Zack, Angeal, Genesis, Weiss, Nero, Shelke, Rosso, Azul, Restrictor and SOLDIER members (soon to be made profile for generic members)

Abilities:

Augmentation
    • Superhuman Physical Characteristics
    • Acrobatics
    • Enhanced Senses
    • Mention of inheriting Jenova's abilities
    [*]
Training
    • Memory Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation and Empowerment
    • Statistics Amplification and Accelerated Development
    • Absorption
    • Weapon Mastery, Marksmanship and Martial Arts
    • Magic
    • Stealth Mastery
    • Vehicular Mastery
    [*]

Resistances
    • Hazardous Effects of Mako (Minor Exposure and Mako Poisoning)
    • Poison Manipulation and Biological Manipulation
    • Mind Manipulation, Disease Manipulation and Perception Manipulation
    • Corruption (Type 1) and Madness Manipulation (Type 1)
    [*]

Weaknesses
  • [*]Biological and Mind Manipulation
    [*]

Back