• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something Off Regarding The Chaos Force

Okay so i don't mean to sound like a downplayer but something about The Chaos Force and it's supposed 5-Dness is just off

So apparently your arguments for why it's 5-D comes from the fact that it supposedly transcends the Space-Time of Infinite Universes if you exam the scans closer and do reaseach doesn't seem to be right

From the research i've done it seems The Chaos Force is more akin to a realm like Heaven than an actual Higher Dimensional Plane

First Sca

http://i.imgur.com/CMRSwaV.jpg

Here it's made clear that Knuckles was already one with The Chaos Force before he ascended to this higher plane of reality which shows that this scan has been taken out of context

Secondly it's never even stated that The Chaos Force exists beyond Space-Time either

Second Sca

http://i.imgur.com/NkZA9fJ.jpg

Here it's stated that Mongul was able to effect The Chaos Force and Knuckles leaving left an unbalance which allowed him to gain complete control over it

The thing is this makes no sense why a supposedly Higher Dimensional location is getting effected by a being with Infinite 4-D (And with Enerjak's avatars' powers mind you). This again further suggests the Chaos Force isn't a degree of Infinity

Furthermore it makes no sense that Turbo Tails defeats Mongul with the powers of a supposedly 5th Dimensional Plane intact

http://i.imgur.com/qsXEDU2.jpg

Third Sca

http://i.imgur.com/eobKzkb.jpg

Here it's once again further made clear Chaos Knuckles isn't one with The Chaos Force

Also this point is unrelated but the fact that it's called a Higher Plane of reality kinda enforces the idea that it's more akin a Heaven than a Higher Dimension

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1...i131k1j0i20i264k1j0i67k1j0i46k1.0.n4pax2toPUM

Anyways you may be asking NEO. What are you trying to prove here, well what i'm suggesting is THe Chaos Force isn't at all a Higher Dimension and is no different from Heaven aka a Spiritual Plane

First you say that Chaos Kuckles has become one with Chaos Force and then says it has not become ... What's the conclusion in all this?

Let's begin, end the Chaos Knuckles Saga, after his fight against Mogul. He attacks Mogul who ends up absorbing his powers and with that an explosion occurs killing Knuckles. After this he begins to experience the afterlife.

When a member of the Brotherhood of Guardians dies they actually rise to a higher plane of existence because of their connection to the Chaos Force. In the end of their Funeral the Heralds came to send Knuckles to the Chaos Force.

Knuckles then goes to a different reality, the place known as Afterlife. In this place he meets Aurora, the being who has become one with the Chaos Force, that which makes up all that exists.

After this, Knuckles goes to his Virtual Zone where he remembers all the important events of his life, nothing important for what is being discussed here so let's jump to Sonic 124.

The third scan you used is from this issue, and here Aurora explains that after all that happened to Knuckles and he dies because of his limitations, he should take his place in the cosmos and 'advance into the Force of Chaos. So yes, Chaos Force > Afterlife.

The first scan you used was Knuckles' first appearance in issue 125 after he advanced in the Chaos Force in issue 124. So yes, the place where Knuckles was that was outside of all space-time was the Force of Chaos. Aurora even questions why Knuckles so causally abandoned his Spiritual Enlightenment being that he had already become one with the Chaos Force.

So yes. Chaos Force> Afterlife Different Reality > Afterlife > Normal Reality.

These are only spiritual elevations, but we know that the Chaos Force is outside of space-time, which is composed of infinite universes as has been said several times in the franchise.

About the other Scans. In the second scan it is not said that Mogul had the power of the Chaos Force, the events mentioned there are the appearances of Mogul since the Battle Royal. Master Mogul vs. Super Sonic, Turbo Tails and Hyper Knuckles is NOT the Mogul with the power of Chaos Force. This is Mogul with the power of Dimitri who had become an avatar of Enerjak after absorbing 11 emeralds of Chaos. So this Master Mogul was only a being with 11 emeralds of chaos and not a being with all the power of the Chaos Force. Then it was Mogul's fight against Sonic and the Tails clone against Mogul who had aprilled the true Turbo Tails. He left the fight to go after Chaos Kncukles. Now let's look at the next page that you put there that is from issue 149.

After the explosion that killed Knuckles both went to the afterlife. If Knuckles stayed there there would be a balance, but as he abandoned his elevation Mogul dominated the entire Chaos Force because he too had become one with the Chaos Force. Since he became one with the Chaos Force it is more possible to believe that he was 5D at that time than wanting to lower the level of Chaos Force.

I think that Executor already seems to have handled this topic.

You have to use English while visiting this site.

Back