• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something is not right

At chapter 257, Bell and the gang is attacking Hell to help restore Hild's position. Before they went to Hell, the sisters had assumed their full power. Yet at the 2nd challenge, Urd and Skuld was taken down by some pretty normal sound attack, and it took the gang some time to defeat the guard.

From what the wiki and the manga stated, the goddesses' true forms are 10D, and by reading the previous chapter, i assume that going at full power means they took their 10D form. Yet the seemingly measly sound attack took down 2 of the goddess. So my question is, were they not really at full power, or that sound attack is also a 10D one?

Well, their true bodies are genuinely 10D as far as I am aware, so we have chalk it up to extreme Plot-Induced Stupidity inconsistency, and usually simply using 3-D avatars in combination.

Mmh, inconsistency is not rare ;)) specially in this case as it is mainly a slice of life manga. I think it's the most sastisifed answer, although if it was described as a 10D attack then it would also be great ;))

Back