• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Someone should Remove Deadpools Immortality.

Thanos removed the curse.

Deadpool can now die since 2015(although supposedly since before his 2013 run)

And his healing factor has toned down, even in his 2013 run (Thanos supposedly removed the curse before Deadpool vol3 anyway), He bled out after having his throat cut, chose to Reattach limbs rather than regrow them, even things like his hands, and recently it took nearly a whole issue to regrow his eyes (although this could be considered a Joke since it was a Daredevil Comic in which it transpired.), he just hasn't shown the Regenerationn he use to.

But the main prob is his immortality.

No, it states its directly before his Marvel Now run.

Unless Vol 3 of Deadpool is a Different Deadpool, which I don't think so considering he's still married to Shiklah currently.

Also in Deadpool Spiderman 4, i think, which was recent, there Was a Reference to this, if you'd like I could post a Scan?

Deadpool Spiderman 5, my bad.

Okay. I think that you can remove immortality as a power then.

Although, Type 3 immortality could still count, since he has came back from dying due to his HF pushing Swords out.

Even recently in Deadpool Spiderman 5.

Although Crushing his head and chest as Thanos did seemed to kill him even with his HF.

That is not how he gained it. Thanos cursed him.

RadicalMrR said:
Hmm i'm not sure but can't he just make deals with lady death so that he keeps comming back?
Death actually wants him to stay Dead, plus Shiklah punishes Deadpool if he flirts with her.

Like in the spiderman comic didn't he do a favor for her to get peter's soul back?

And I understand that she wants him to stay but that why he makes deals, Deadpool gets to come back and Death gets other things...

Isn't that how it works,i'm just a bit confused?

http://imgur.com/a/rP52y

Well actually, he makes a Deal with her, which apparently brought great risk to him and his marriage to bring Peter Parker back, I'm not sure if it'd work for himself, also mephisto seems to of been involved. #8 should explain more.

Back