• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
>Good catch. That doesn't really do much to show that her garden is and more large in scope compared to the original Eden, though. If anything I'd assume it's much smaller. So my point still stands, the land is limited in scope and not anywhere near the stellar range.

The Gardens are actually the same as the Umbral Courts, which are in fact realms that a governed by the ELOHIM, who are firstly 8-D to 11-D beings who are currently in a 8-D to 11-D part of the verse.

Additionally, in the book it actually states that from the Gardens comes the Higher Worlds: https://imgur.com/gESp5u4

>The whole bit on the cosmos as a while isn't even relevant to the discussion here considering we're talking about Eden and Lillith.

Eden is either a realm in the Umbral Courts or is on Earth, but the former is much more likely with the way it is being described.

Additionally, the Cloak is actually a portion of Lucifer's power, from what I am re-reading, as the some of the Gods themselves state:

"and soem derided Lucifer, for dimming his light and giving away his darkness to a stranger;"

Obviously in this case this is talking about how he gave up domain of the Night to Lilith, I can show a picture of Lucifer prior to giving the Cloak to Lilith where he isn't wearing a cloak at all (He's actually not wearing anything who so ever) and isn't holding anything but a sword but I cannot show it because it contains nudity, I.E Penis.

The Cloak is a representation of Lucifer's rule over the Night itself, which actually may not be a 4-C feat, and maybe a 8-D to 11-D feat.

>I'm not talking about the laws of physics though. Eden's limited by four rivers so it's clearly not the earth she's effecting

That's not Eden, once again, also in the Vulgate (Same region where the Umbral Courts exists) there's a River there. However, firstly, the River is infinite and is made up of words, like, literal words.

>The links you posted above legit had nothing to do with that.

They do, firstly it proves that the Night she rules over contains an infinite Stars, also before Lucifer gives her domain over the Night itself, he states this, in reference to his control over the night:

"As I am Lord of Light, I have dominion over those spheres which illuminate the sky. And so I do give to thee this garment of Night, dearest sister, upon which are sewn the moon and stars and all that appears in the night sky. Wear it and rule the Night as I now rule the Day."

Naturally, note the "And so" which means that it is talking about literal stars, and "all that appears in the night sky". Notably, this is after she's draped this literal personifcation of Power that Rules the Night itself, as stated by the Gods themselves that it was power he gave over to her with that cloak.

>You're right, I don't know of or care much about this verse. The fact that the issues with its justifications are so glaring even I can notice them speaks for itself.

I'd prefer you'd actually asked me to give you a run down on the cosmology of the verse first before running head long and you'd be given more than just the context for these screenshots.

I planned to make one but got caught up in college work.

If people want to learn, I'll gladly talk to them about it, they can pop into discord with me.

You should avoid uploading photos named "unknown" or some other generic file name.

Tony di bugalu said:
Hey Udl, I would normally agree with you here but being on the defensive all the time instead of just bringing up the scans they are asking for isn't really helping your case.
Maybe stop focusing on all that "They hate WoD/Ad homien/other BS" and just posting the scans with all the context possible and correct them once they have seen everything.
I can understand this comment. Also, I do think that that you should link the full scans rather than cropped scans for more. Many of WoD's negative bias points can be classified as Appeal to motive, to me.

Personally, I would also like to know the scans' sources since you and I have many of the books below.

Elizhaa said:
Personally, I would also like to know the scans' sources since you and I have many of the books below.
Sure:

So, the first scan is from Revelations of the Darkmother.

The Eye of Caine is from Vampire: The Masquerade: Gehenna

The Spell I think is from 20th Anniversary Edition Of the Mages.

This should be closed then I guess since there isn't anyone who can talk about WoD at the moment.

Back