• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Transformers IDW revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Icarus said:
Maybe Armada, but I do want Cybertron here in the wiki in the future lol.
This woud require watching Energon too, and well... i can do that after some sanity training

Not Icarus said:
Circular arguments here we go
Yes, because if you keep arguing for something that is not right, I'm going to have to bring up the same points.

But okay, let's take a different approach to this: a hypothetical bullet round tries to penetrate a hypothetical armor piece. It fails, and the armor isn't penetrated. Another round of a different hypothetical make and mark, containing barely 10% more energy, punches through the armor and kills the person wearing it.

That same logic could be applied to Grimlock's armor during the explosion. It's stress limit could be 10% higher or it could 1000% higher, but WE.DON'T.KNOW. And as long as we don't know, we can't just arbitrarily GUESS what their absolute threshold could be. That's a fallacy.

This woud require watching Energon too, and well... i can do that after some sanity training

Not looking forward to that. Nor am I looking forward to those composite pages I intend on doing.....

I agreed with an "at least 6-A" rating, that was my original post in fact.

VT threads aren't decided by the majority either, they're decided by the side with the best arguments. It's even in the rules, somewhere.

Sometimes is just a FRA storm via "More Skill" or something, but this is not the place to talk about this

We are going with At least 6-A for now, so no High 6-A, the Low 2-C of Shockwave can be discussed later.

Caleb, are you busy or you can make the changes?

I'm fine with the change, though I personally still believe in the IDW top tiers to be bottom line High 6-A. I just wish there was more 6-A characters or a higher standard for High 6-A to increase the 6-A tier ngl.

Actually, this kinda ended. Anybody mind getting a staff member to close it.

Well, we could discuss that in another thread, however, i am too busy with Pokémon right now, so i would be out of that, though i am sure that you guys can reach a conclusion for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back