• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some stupid stuff to Ask to the wiki:

1. Should Phoenix Wright become a page on the wiki?

2. How would the Wabbajack fare in the DBZ-Universe?

3. Whose the weakest fighter?

4. Whose the strongest fighter?

5. Who else deserves to become an article?

6. Do Battle Royales happen often in the forum?

7. In your opinion, what match up do you want to see?

8. Is it possible to create a tournament in the forums?

9. Who would win in a battle of American Cartoons and Japanese Anime?

10. Would it be fun to have an actual console game full of all sorts of characters from different, games, anime, comics, and manga? (like Super Smash Bros and Playstation All Stars)?

1: If he has notable feats.

2: Whatever happens gets reversed by the Dragon Balls.

3: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tier_11

4: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tier_0

5: Flowey because spoilers. Beat an Undertale true pacifist run before you google him.

6: There are Universe vs 1 matches.

7: An overly complicated one that's not a fight.

8: People make Mortal Kombat style tournaments (1 character vs a series of others one at a time, progressively getting harder).

9: Toons because PIS.

10:There are a few with gameplay mechanics like that.

1: It can, if someone with good knowledge of the series wants to make the profiles

3: He

4: All Tier 0 characters have exactly the same amount of power per definition, but are stronger than everyone else.

9: If we strictly talk about the animated TV adaptations and animated movie adaptations I believe anime, because, as far as I know with my very limited knowledge, the Tier 0 characters of comics are not introduced as such in the cartoon adaptations. So that kami tenchi is the only character in the animated series that is known as tier 0. If I am wrong and the one above all and/or the primal monitor did appear in the animated adaptations of their comics as tier 0 entities then it would be a tie.

10: There are also some crossovers between different anime series already (e.g. "dengeki bunko fighting climax" or "J-Stars Victory VS"). In general I like the idea to see how characters from different franchises would interact with each other, but because of the very different abilities and powers it would be difficult to put them in an fighting scenario together, while keeping their actions in character.

Back