• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some small Kratos additions

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
I promised I'd do it in the chat, so.

Forgot to mention those in my last CRT.

To start it off, the suggestions in this thread should probably also be applied. I corrected some, though.

1. Resistance to Petrification/Transmutation

Activating the Rage of the Titans power-boost immediately breaks Kratos out of petrification, which'd fall under this.

I will find a video of this later if I can.

2. Resistance to Power Nullification.

1. At the end of GOW 1, Ares nullifies all of Kratos's magics and powers. Since Power of Hope Kratos is able to resist hax from all the other Olympian gods in the series, and Zeus has the same power, he'd have Resistance to Power Null.

2. At the end of GoW 3, Fear Zeus destroys Kratos's weapons and nulls his magic. However, after Kratos gains the Power of Hope, he gets his blades back. This would constitute as a resistance to Zeus's own power.

3. Also at the end of GOW 3,Kratos tries to kill himself with the Blade of Olympus and fails. Since the Blade of Olympus is capable of draining powers and abilities, this would constitute as a resistance.

3. Can hit Non-Corporeal beings

There are two instances of Kratos hitting souls/ghosts on the series:

1. On Chains of Olympus, Kratos shows the ability to snap the necks of disembodied souls

2. At the end of GOW 3, Kratos uses the Blade of Olympus to stab himself, but Athena, who had died before and become non-corporeal, thought Kratos was going to kill her and showed a lot of fear of the Blade of Olympus, even going as far as to say "You dare strike me down again?". This highly implies it can kill Non-Corporeal beings.

4. [Better] Resistance to Mind/Memory Manipulation

In the God of War I novel, Kratos falls to the Lethe River, which, exactly like in myth, erases the person's brain contents from existence, leaving them an insane husk with no past, no purpose, nothing at all:

"There is no hope for this world, but to the next, within the borders of the powerful River Styx, lies the river Lethe. A pit of dark water that erases a person's memory from existence, leaving nothing but a shadow behind. The spirit wanders forever, with no house, no name. Nothing. No past.

Kratos reaches the river, which erases all that he has ever been. However, Athena temporarily nullifies the river's powers to bring Kratos back to the overworld.

The power of the Lethe River scales to Kratos with the Power of Hope, since he can resist every hax in the verse that is not from the Primordials (since that'd be a NLF). It is stated by the God of War 1 summary that Pandora's Box is the most powerful weapon in the God of War universe, but that it pales even compared to the Power of Hope, which is what Kratos has.

So Kratos can definitely resist this power, which is extremely good Mind/Memory Manipulation, given its underworld-wide area of effect. That means an uncountable nunber of souls.

EDIT: Here is the calculation for said resistance, with a few explanations thrown in

5. Time Travel

At the end of God of War 2, Kratos shows the ability to take all the Titans to the future right before they get BFR'd. This one is pretty clear cut.

Snapping a ghost's neck is so metal it seems natural Kratos did it.

Either way, seems fine.

Also, would Kratos being able to open portals to the Temple of the Fates constitute as a way to get around BFR?

After his first fight with Zeus and after he makes his "every god will die" speech, Kratos returns to the Temple of the Fates, which has portals to locations in the past. This allows him to travel back to the time of the Titan War (thousands of years ago) and get around Zeus fleeing the battle.

Even if not, Kratos showed the ability to seemingly time-travel with a heartbeat, since he teleported all the Titans to the future in a few seconds. Ironically to avoid being BFR'd.

Kratos's lifting strength should be upgraded scaling from Zeus and Atlas.

Hey kep, can Kratos survive soul destruction ? because kratos resurrect from stab of olympus blade.

Bumping because I updated the op with everything. After this, I think Kratos will never need a CRT again.

...Until God of War 4, that is.

and i think kratos should have Power Nullification. since he gain all ares power and abilities.

Someone should unlock his profile to apply the changes.

Well,now Accelerator is not most haxed high 6A tier anymore,seems Kratos get that title.

I'm,Velox a.k.a Kisaragi-chan agree with this CRT!!

Haruhi Thumbs up
APPROVED!!

Now,seems like Kratos need updated profile (his arsenal,deep abilities,etc),also hello there Andika (^_^)

One question, if Atlas's feat is Class E, why Zeus is Class E+?

I think it's because Zeus is above Aegeon in strength (can one shot his chains) and Aegeon rivals if not outright surpasses Atlas' strength, its probs something else tho.

Accelerator was never the most haxxed High 6-A, lol. He gets one-shotted by half of the tier.

I mean,Bayo and Dante get an further description about their arsenal,while Kratos not,whre blade of Olympus,chaos blade,etc,thats what i mean.

Back