• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some serious Coco upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can ask some active members listed in the Disney verse page to comment here.

The AP proposed by Zark works here.

The extended range seems to hold together well.

Actually, there's a little bit more to the whole Hector making a spiritual copy of the guitar Miguel was using. See, if you remember, that is actually his guitar, which Ernesto stole when he killed Hector. So, it's very likely that it was due to the strong emotional connection with the guitar, as well as with Miguel himself, that he was able to copy it like he did. I'm not saying that he can't do it, but it is very likely that it was very conditional that he did it. Because I'm not sure if he'll be able to do the same for, say, a hand grenade.

Woody vs. Hector OvO

It makes no sense, and they have nothing in common other then being Stone Walls, But it's genius nonetheless

Starter Pack said:
The AP proposed by Zark works here. "Honestly it could be that the skeletons are Stone Walls, and tearing them apart is wayyy easier than breaking them"
How? In the clip, we see Imelda harming De la Cruz without tearing him apart, she just harmed him like I would if I stepped on your foot.

I suppose my proposed idea can be put in place, but I'd wait for Joaco's counterpoint.

Should we apply Zark's suggestion then?

Okay. Is there anything left to do here then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back