• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Alright, let's just get into it.

Wolf should get higher speed with One Mind, as it allows him to temporarily increase his speed to perform multiple slashes at once as seen here. Naturally, Isshin should get this too, as he invented the technique.

Wolf should also get Purification (Type 2) with Praying Strikes - Excorcism, as it is said to purge Monks of worldly desires.

Owl's younger key should match his older key as there is no way he was weaker when he was younger. As such, Lady Butterfly should also scale due to training him.

That should be all for now.

I'm fine with One Mind and Purification, both make sense to me.

Unsure on the logic of Owl, since getting stronger as time goes on is sort of 100% of what happens in these games. So... iffy on this front.

Father Owl is the strongest version of Owl though. Well, he was still in his prime evidently.

Edit: Wait, I'm confused. The profile states that the Owl fought 3 years ago was stronger than his current self. What's the problem?

Yeah I'm also confused since the profile does say he's stronger via fighting Wolf (which is fine, to be clear, my issue is only with the logic that younger = stronger in a series of verses where this normally isn't the case)

The purification thing would be more of a mental purge. I'm ok with not having it in all honesty.

What is the conclusion of Owl and Butterfly scaling from their older selves?

Is it ok for me to apply One Mind, since no one opposes it?

Back