• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

some questions about two characters

Hello everyone. I wanted to know if Charles Xavier lost his title of "most power telephath on earth" to the Gamesmaster http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Gamesmaster_(Earth-616) since the later is an "omnipath" and is telepathically linked to everyone on earth (also it is impossible to know where he is by trying to follow his telepathic activity since it is everywhere on earth).

Also I wanted to know if Mephisto (http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Mephisto_(Earth-616) had a profile on vs battle wikia. I didn't find it.

Well, Moondragon has usually been portrayed as a far more powerful telepath than Xavier.

Mephisto does not have a profile here.

Just read moondragon's profile. Limitless telepathic range. That's OP!

And one question: if Mephisto had a profile here, what would be his tier?

Probably 3-B within his own realm, goin by his battle with Galactus. Much lower outside of it.

Moondragon does not have limitless telepathic range though. But she can control the populations of entire planets, contend with Thanos or Doctor Strange, casually overcome a Thanos clone with greater telepathic power than Xavier, or pierce the psionic shields of Galactus.

Antvasima said:
Probably 3-B within his own realm, goin by his battle with Galactus. Much lower outside of it.
Moondragon does not have limitless telepathic range though. But she can control the populations of entire planets, contend with Thanos or Doctor Strange, casually overcome a Thanos clone with greater telepathic power than Xavier, or pierce the psionic shields of Galactus.
I didn't know her at all. I didn't there was a human telepath in the marvel verse that was THAT superior to Charles Xavier.

Well, her feats are far above his own, but writers other than Jim Starlin would likely not like her, and have her lose to the more popular mutant telepaths, simply because they felt like it.

well, to be fair, Thanos when written by Jim Starlin was extremely powerful, duking out with Odin and punching the In-Betweener. Not meaning to offend anyone, but imo Thanos is to Jim Starlin what Red Hulk is to Loeb. Don't get me wrong, I like Thanos

Yeah. Jim Starlin has had a bad habit of depowering other characters, to make Thanos look good, but other writers do the same thing for their pet characters.

Antvasima said:
Yeah. Jim Starlin has had a bad habit of depowering other characters, to make Thanos look good, but other writers do the same thing for their pet characters.
And unfortunately that leads to inconsistency.

Back